Post Thanks / Like

Default Last Paragraph - Need help with grammar corrections

During our hike up to the grind, he mentioned we will see different marks, such as quarter, half and three quarter signs. After forty minutes hike, we couldnít still see a quarter mark sign, we were tired and sweating a lot. Few minutes later we saw the sign and we were delighted. We sat down for about five minutes and started the hike again, this time it was becoming tougher and tougher going up. My sister wanted to give up and go back down, but the worth thing is, no one was going down and according to their rules and regulations they donít allow people to go down, you have to use a skyride to come down. However we continue and we reached half mark, it was another joyfully to see it. We stopped taking photoís, drinking water and sitting down for the second time. Apparently, my sister was tired than I was. In additional to that, we passed one couple and the woman had tears on her face, we believe it was the first time for her as well, we didnít ask what was the problem. After the half mark the hike was even more tough. Even though it was challenging, we managed to pass our last sign. Soon what we knew, we were up to the grind. It was very beautiful up there, so many things to see such as zoo, and lots of activities, to make it interesting there was a place to eat as well.

All in all, It was thrilled moment ever. I was so happy and thank my friend, I made it and I would come again. Sadly, my sister says, it was first and last time for her. Eventually, it was a great experience for me and not for my sister. Since that day, I have been up to the grouse grind six times. I believe everything is possible no matter what.

Soup is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Last Paragraph - Need help with grammar corrections

During our hike up to the grind, he mentioned we will see different marks, such as quarter, half and three quarter signs. After forty minutes hike, we couldnít still see a quarter mark sign, we were tired and sweating a lot. Few minutes later we saw the sign and we were delighted. We sat down for about five minutes and started the hike again, this time it was becoming tougher and tougher going up. My sister wanted to give up and go back down, but the worth thing is, no one was going down and according to their rules and regulations they donít allow people to go down, you have to use a skyride to come down. However we continue and we reached half mark, it was another joyfully to see it. We stopped taking photoís, drinking water and sitting down for the second time. Apparently, my sister was tired than I was. In additional to that, we passed one couple and the woman had tears on her face, we believe it was the first time for her as well, we didnít ask what was the problem. After the half mark the hike was even more tough. Even though it was challenging, we managed to pass our last sign. Soon what we knew, we were up to the grind. It was very beautiful up there, so many things to see such as zoo, and lots of activities, to make it interesting there was a place to eat as well.

All in all, It was thrilled moment ever. I was so happy and thank my friend, I made it and I would come again. Sadly, my sister says, it was first and last time for her. Eventually, it was a great experience for me and not for my sister. Since that day, I have been up to the grouse grind six times. I believe everything is possible no matter what.