• Post Thanks / Like

Smile i need ur help to check

Air pollution is one of the most dangerous kinds of pollution.Air pollution is actually the addition of any harmful substances to the atmosphere, which causes the damaging of the environment, human health and the quality of life. With the development in industry, came along the increase in air pollution, which occurs inside homes, schools, offices even in the countryside.The air pollution in Cairo is a matter of serious concern. Really, air pollution is dangerous and one of the major problems nowadays.Take A deep breath!
    We are about to travel into the grave world of air pollution.
    The air we breathe becomes polluted because of the smoke coming out of cars and factories. It causes many diseases like lung cancer.there has been an increase in the death rates resulting from various diseases caused by air pollution.There are several main types of pollution and well-known effects of pollution which are commonly discussed. such as smog, acid rain, the greenhouse effect, and "holes" in the ozone layer. Each of these problems has serious implications for our health and well-being as well as for the whole environment. Air pollution can be caused by two main components, natural and human factors.Natural factors such as volcano eruptions and natural forest fires.However, the human factors are much more devastating

Air pollution is something that we cannot really ignore now-a-days

There are many things that you can do to help reduce pollution levels and improve the quality of life for yourself, your family and others.Think before you drive, why not walk, cycle or use public transport. Cycling or walking is healthier for the environment and you.Think about switching to cleaner fuels.Smoking is likely to have a much more serious effect on your health than air pollution. Giving up smoking.on the other hand,the reduction of available landfill space and also removes the unhealthy smell, Instead to burning

In my opinion . the best way to fight it is to move factories out of the city, and plant more trees.Clean air is important because we can not live without air for more than a few minutes!.If we all work together, we can make the world a cleaner and greener place to live!

I hope what I wrote Obtain your satisfaction

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: i need ur help to check

i collect the main idea abour air pollution

and i write my opinion

i want someone correct my praghraph

Must be handed over tomorrow

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: i need ur help to check

Quote Originally Posted by HEBA View Post

Air pollution is one of the most dangerous kinds of pollution.Air pollution is actually the addition of any harmful substances to the atmosphere, which causes the damaging of the environment, human health and the quality of life. With the development in industry, came along the increase in air pollution, which occurs inside homes, schools, offices even in the countryside.The air pollution in Cairo is a matter of serious concern. Really, air pollution is dangerous and one of the major problems nowadays.Take A deep breath!
    We are about to travel into the grave world of air pollution.
    The air we breathe becomes polluted because of the smoke coming out of cars and factories. It causes many diseases like lung cancer.there has been an increase in the death rates resulting from various diseases caused by air pollution.There are several main types of pollution and well-known effects of pollution which are commonly discussed. such as smog, acid rain, the greenhouse effect, and "holes" in the ozone layer. Each of these problems has serious implications for our health and well-being as well as for the whole environment. Air pollution can be caused by two main components, natural and human factors.Natural factors such as volcano eruptions and natural forest fires.However, the human factors are much more devastating

Air pollution is something that we cannot really ignore now-a-days

There are many things that you can do to help reduce pollution levels and improve the quality of life for yourself, your family and others.Think before you drive, why not walk, cycle or use public transport. Cycling or walking is healthier for the environment and you.Think about switching to cleaner fuels.Smoking is likely to have a much more serious effect on your health than air pollution. Giving up smoking.on the other hand,the reduction of available landfill space and also removes the unhealthy smell, Instead to burning

In my opinion . the best way to fight it is to move factories out of the city, and plant more trees.Clean air is important because we can not live without air for more than a few minutes!.If we all work together, we can make the world a cleaner and greener place to live!

I hope what I wrote Obtain your satisfaction
    Consider your audience first. Don't tell them things they already know. Air pollution is common knowledge. You've already stated your main idea which is: The air pollution in Cairo is a matter of serious concern.

Your introductory paragraph should begin with a quote or a question to your audience making them want to read your essay. Then name three factors that contribute to air pollution in Cairo. These will be your three body paragraphs. Give details to support each factor. Provide a plan of action for each-what needs to be done, what can others do.

Summarize what your paper is about. Make it similar to your intro, but don't repeat.

I hope this helps you out.