Q1: What is the name of current Prime Minister of Pakistan?
Ans. Shaukat Aziz.
Q2: Which city was the former capital of Pakistan?
Q3: Which city of Pakistan is famous for its sports goods?
Q4: Which neighbouring country of Pakistan is its best friend?
Q5: What is the name of National flower of Pakistan?
Q6:Is a Whale a fish?
Q7: What is the smallest animal?
Q8: What are the three states of Matter?
Ans: Solid,liquid and gas.
Q9: What is the word for the study of Earth?
Q10: How many planets orbit the Sun?
Ans: 9 Planets.
Q11: What are the names of 4 Caliph's of Muslims?
Ans: Abu Bakar RA, Umar ibn-i- Khattab RA, Usman ibn Affan RA and Ali ibn Talib RA.
Q12: What is the name of third Holy book revealed by Allah SWT?
Q13:What is the name of first shuttle to orbit the Earth?
Q14: How many tastebuds does the tongue have?
Ans: More than 8000.
Q15:The atmosphere is comprised of how many layers?
Ans: 5 layers.
Q16:Which country's name means "Land of the rising Sun"?
I've underlined my correction:
1. What is the name of the current Prime Minister of Pakistan?
3. What city in Pakistan is famous for its sporting goods?
5. What is the name of the National flower of Pakistan?
11. What are the names of the four Muslim Caliph?
13. What is the name of the first shuttle to orbit the Earth?
16. What country's name means "Land of the Rising Sun"?
Note, "which" refers to a choice; e.g., Which do you prefer, strawberry or chocolate?