1371348000 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I need ur help to check this paragraph

Having the ambition to become a developed leading country through a knowledge-based and innovative economy by the year 2020, Malaysia has been focusing on entrepreneurship development as a strong means to enact the vision. Moreover, entrepreneurship has been considered as an effective solution to economic and social crisis that Malaysia is currently struggling with specifically, increasing number of graduate unemployment . Therefore, many strategies have been developed in both macro and micro levels to provide the infrastructure and a supportive and encouraging environment for entrepreneurial activities all over the country. Enhancing the quality of human capital by equipping them with entrepreneurial capabilities as well as developing Bumiputera (sun of the soil) entrepreneurs who are independent, resilient and competitive are some of the main strategies that Malaysian government has initiated during the last decades (Ninth Malaysia Plan, 2006-2010). In addition, the budget allocated to implementing entrepreneur development programs increased by 70 percent in the Ninth Malaysia Plan compared to the Eighth Malaysia Plan which indicates the importance of entrepreneurship education and training programs in the process of transition from a developing to a developed country. This is mainly because of the prominent role that entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship play in socio-economic development of the nations particularly, in developing countries. Despite the importance of entrepreneurship and knowing about entrepreneurs as the initiator of the entrepreneurship process, little attention has been directed to measuring entrepreneurial attitude among Malaysian students .

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: I need ur help to check this paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by 1371348000 View Post
    Having the ambition to become a leading developed country by the year 2020 through a knowledge-based and innovative economy, Malaysia has been focusing on entrepreneurship development as a powerful means (strong) means to realize (enact) the vision. Moreover, entrepreneurship has been considered as an effective solution to economic and social crisis that Malaysia is currently facing (struggling) specifically, with increasing number of graduate unemployment . Therefore, many strategies have been adopted (developed) in both macro and micro levels to create (provide the) sound infrastructure with (and) a supportive and conducive (encouraging) environment for promotion of entrepreneurial activities all over the country. Enhancing the quality of human capital by equipping them with entrepreneurial capabilities as well as developing Bumiputera (sun of the soil) entrepreneurs who are independent, resilient and competitive are some of the main strategies that Malaysian government has initiated during the last decades (Ninth Malaysia Plan, 2006-2010). Consequently, (In addition), the budget allocation for (ed to) implementing entrepreneur development programs had been increased by 70 percent in the Ninth Malaysia Plan over (compared to) the Eighth Malaysia Plan which is indicative (es) of the importance of entrepreneurship education and training programs attached to (in) the process of transition from a developing to a developed country. This is mainly because of the prominent role that entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship play in socio-economic development of the nations particularly, in developing countries. Despite the importance of entrepreneurship and knowing about entrepreneurs as the prime mover (initiator) of the economic development (entrepreneurship) process, little attention has been paid (directed) to access (measuring) entrepreneurial attitude/qualities among Malaysian students
    Delete words in brackets.
    Last edited by sarat_106; 05-Aug-2009 at 02:23.