amyjung is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello I need some grammar check .Please help.

Hello, I need some grammar check for my report. Could anyone help?
    Thank you in advance

The mavens are the group of persons who are acknowledgeable. I think they should fall into innovators group as an innovator is a person who usually creates new things so he has to be educated also having a motivation to help others. However, they are not a persuader. They are group of people who give some new information to us emphatically like a teacher. For example, Mark Alpert is a kind of person who is interested in and curious about everything. If he got something new like a children’s chemistry set, he would happily sit down right then and there and create some strange new concoction. For this reason, this is why mavens should fall into innovators.
    As to connectors, they are groups of people with special gifts in bringing the world together. They know a lot of people and have cultivated acquaintances. So, the connectors should fall into Early Acceptors and sometimes Early majority because these people have their own characteristic and accept innovation at their own pace over time. For example, connectors like Roger Horchow once he went to Japanese restaurant and like the food so much. When he went home he started to fax notes telling his acquaintances of a wonderful new restaurant which is good sample of Early Acceptors. Once his friends know, they started to tell other friends as Early Majority which the rest of this might include Late Majority as well.
    The sales men are someone who is persuasive. They are charismatic people. They have a good understanding of someone and an ability to communicate well with them. They have powerful negotiation skills. For example, the election of American president in 1984 that Jennings had shown his positive figure and gesture toward The President Ronal Regan. The result was the majority of people who watched ABC channel had voted for Regan more than 70% which actually contents in the news toward Regan were rather negative but the people were encouraged and attracted attention from Jennings’s performance subtly. For these reason, sales men should fall into innovators as they plays important role in bringing new ideas and pulling people also being an important communicator while the people who voted for Regan should be early acceptor because they are respectable people .

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello I need some grammar check .Please help.

Say:
    They are not persuaders.

They are people who teach us things.

For example, Mark Alpert is interested in and curious about everything.

That is why mavens should be considered innovators.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Try:
    As for connectors, they are people who are especially talented at bringing people together.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Try:
    Salesmen are people who are persuasive.

(Space between paragraphs.)

amyjung is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much. I hope this one should be fine :)

The mavens are the group of persons who are acknowledgeable. I think they should fall into innovators group as an innovator is a person who usually creates new things so he has to be educated also having a motivation to help others. However, they are not a persuader. They are people who teach us things.

That is why mavens should be considered innovators.
    They are group of people who give some new information to us emphatically like a teacher. For example, Mark Alpert is a kind of person who is interested in and curious about everything. If he got something new like a children’s chemistry set, he would happily sit down right then and there and create some strange new concoction. For this reason, this is why mavens should fall into innovators.
    As for connectors, they are people who are especially talented at bringing people together. They know a lot of people and have cultivated acquaintances. So, the connectors should fall into Early Acceptors and sometimes Early majority because these people have their own characteristic and accept innovation at their own pace over time. For example, connectors like Roger Horchow once he went to Japanese restaurant and like the food so much. When he went home he started to fax notes telling his acquaintances of a wonderful new restaurant which is good sample of Early Acceptors. Once his friends know, they started to tell other friends as Early Majority which the rest of this might include Late Majority as well.
    Sales men are people who is persuasive. They are charismatic people. They have a good understanding of someone and an ability to communicate well with them. They have powerful negotiation skills. For example, the election of American president in 1984 that Jennings had shown his positive figure and gesture toward The President Ronal Regan. The result was the majority of people who watched ABC channel had voted for Regan more than 70% which actually contents in the news toward Regan were rather negative but the people were encouraged and attracted attention from Jennings’s performance subtly. For these reason, sales men should fall into innovators as they plays important role in bringing new ideas and pulling people also being an important communicator while the people who voted for Regan should be early acceptor because they are respectable people .

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Suggestions in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by amyjung View Post
    Thank you very much. I hope this one should be fine :)
    Thank you very much. I hope this one is better.
    The mavens are the group of persons who are acknowledgeable. I think they should fall into innovators group as an innovator is a person who usually creates new things so he has to be educated also having a motivation to help others. However, they are not a persuader. They are people who teach us things.
    Mavens are a group of knowledgeable people. I think they are innovators as well. An innovator is a person who creates new things, so he has to be motivated to help others. However, they are not persuaders. They are people who teach us things. They are teachers.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think your use of "fall into" is idiosyncratic. Say "be considered" instead.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That is why mavens should be considered innovators.They are group of people who give some new information to us emphatically like a teacher. For example, Mark Alpert is a kind of person who is interested in and curious about everything. If he got something new like a children’s chemistry set, he would happily sit down right then and there and create some strange new concoction. For this reason, this is why mavens should fall into innovators.
    Mavens should be considered innovators.They are a group of people who emphatically give us new information, like teachers. For example, Mark Alpert is interested in and curious about everything. If he got something new like a children’s chemistry set, he would happily sit down right then and there and create some strange new concoction. That is an example of why mavens should be considered innovators.