- For Teachers
I want to know, if the following sentences are right or wrong, and if you have time please tell me why it is wrong, and what can be used instead of the wrong sentences.
1. The goal of this job-search website is to help the UK graduates in finding, applying and securing their dream jobs.
2. The Southampton-based Graduate-jobs-search.co.uk is a graduate recruitment site reared up to serve the UK market. It is an integral part of the-jobs-search.co.uk group.
3. From the very beginning, the company has taken the initiative to prepare the registered job seekers for their big breaks.
4. To keep the registered users up-to-date with the current opening in the sectors of their choice, the website also sends daily or weekly emails.
5. The company has also included some relevant articles, some useful links, some career skill tests, and training and advisory services in the tool kit. By the end of the year, graduate-jobs-search.co.uk wants to become a strong force in the UK graduate job-search market.
6. The acceptance of Graduate Jobs by the industry can be gauged by the responses it got from the UK companies.
7. Being graduate and having a well-paying job in the recession-ridden UK job market is not the same thing, but the situation is about to change...
Thanks a lot for reading this far
Hi, thanks a lot for your reply. Bikram