I hope this helps. In regards to learning grammar for your teaching practice-
- Don't over complicate it
- Keep it very simple
- There is no need to go very rule in the application
- Ask students if they know and get them to show form on the board-
- Make the grammar the whole lesson through various exercises before
displaying the form
- YOU WILL NOT GET TAUGHT GRAMMAR ON CELTA!
- Enjoy it, CELTA is a steep but enjoyable learning curve
If you need anything else send me an email anytime.
- For Teachers