mik2202 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Please help me correct my writing.

Topic: With the advent of computers the role of teachers are going to be faded in classrooms. Agree or disagree?

Our generation witnesses a boom in the technology era with one of the greatest inventions : the computer. This advent has brought us a lot of advantages in every respects, especially , in education. Therefore, a lot of people hold the view that with this innovation, the role of teachers will be faded. However, there are numerous reasons why I hold no confidence on them and a few will be discussed in detail here.
    Firstly, I strongly believe that the role of teachers will be still very important inspite of the advent of computers because they play a vital role in helping their students to acquire the knowledge deeply. Although the computer and its related services offer us an enormous source of information such as a variety of books, educational videos and so on, a computer is still a machine. It can not think logically or argue with any one. Therefore, it can not replace our teachers who often explain more for us when we have questions about the lessons. Moreover, our teachers can also widen our knowledge by giving some practical examples which can not be done in a computer. If the role of teachers are not necessary, who will be the person answering our questions, clearly interpreting our homeworks? There is definitely no one. Thus, this above argument is such an unrealistic view.
    What is more, the problem of this argument is that it ignores the fact that our teachers not only provide us necessary knowledge but also give us a lot of useful living skills. It is the teacher who encourages us to study hard, to be kind to our friends, to be grateful to our parents and so on. Moreover, teachers also observe, discover and nurture some talented students. They play an essential role in promoting diffirent abilities in each student.Without teachers, we will surely lose an important encouragement in our life. That is why I am of the opposite opinion to this above argument.
    To conclude, I hold the view that teachers’ role will be still very important because of helping students to acquire the knowledge better and giving them useful skills in life. I believe that although the computer will be more advanced in the future, it is just a tool to support our lectures and can not be our teacher.

mik2202 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please help me correct my writing.

please help me to correct this writing above. I would be grateful !!!!

trung dung is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

hi!!I feel happy when have a fiend come from Vietnam ,too the same me.I think your Einglish very good.Can you help me speak Englsih good? because my English very bad.

trung dung is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

hi!!I feel happy when have a fiend come from Vietnam ,too the same me.I think your Einglish very good.Can you help me speak good Englsih ? because my English very bad.