• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Please help for two sentences

Please move the inspection to 27 Aug as the goods are not available today. Sorry for my late revision as I am took a leave last Friday and cannot notice the message from factory.

The name of document xxxx shown on the B/L was incorrect start from the beginning. According to our document present to you the name of document should be xxx. So please help to amend it and also revise the name in your system to avoid requested for the amendment each time in future.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Please help for two sentences

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Please move the inspection to 27 Aug as the goods are not available today. Sorry for my late revision as I am took a leave last Friday and cannot notice the message from factory.

The name of document xxxx shown on the B/L was incorrect start from the beginning. According to our document present to you the name of document should be xxx. So please help to amend it and also revise the name in your system to avoid requested for the amendment each time in future.
    Hi Zoe,

Here's my rewrite of your text.

Please, move the inspection to 27 Aug, as the goods are not available today. Sorry for my late revision. I've been out on leave since last Friday and did not receive the message from the factory.

The name of document xxxx shown on the B/L was incorrect start from the beginning. According to our current document, the name of the document should be xxx. So please help (to) amend it, and also enter the correct name in your system so that we don't have to request additional amendments for this document going forward.

After "help", 'to' is optional. It's more common to simply say, or write, "help" instead of "help to".

If you have any questions about what I've corrected or revised, please, ask. I'd be glad to explain.