localcalls is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Need Help please

Dear Sirs

I am now working in Hydrology Project as GIS(Geographical Information System) data Assistant. In my office GIS system Analyst Post is vacant now. So that our management open call for that post. I have lot of experience in that field. But not eligibility degree (But Now studying and waiting for result).

I need request letter for to consider me for that GIS system analyst post.

Please help me.

Regards

R.K.NAYAR

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need Help please

Try writing it and put it here (without names, addresses, etc) and people will look at it and make suggestions.

Post Thanks / Like

Sirs,

Any one help to correct following letter as my request and solve my problem

Respected Sir,

Sub: With due respect, I humbly like to bring a request for Consider me for Post of GIS system Analyst– Reg.

I am working with State Hydrology Organization as a Data Entry Operator since October 2007 till date. I am getting a salary of Rs.8,000/- month as a consolidated pay for this post. Earlier, I was working in various World Bank assisted projects. I have 7 years of experience in the field of Data Entry, Data Analysis, Network & System Administration and GIS. And also completed training in the field of Financial Management Report(FMR) with E-Reporting, ESRIArc GIS, ESRIArc Info, ESRIArc Map, ESRIArc GeoDatabase, ESRIArc Spatial Analyst from Indian Geoinformatics Centre, established the first "Authorized Learning Centre" of ESRI India, offers education in the field of Geographical Information System (GIS). We impart training on the most powerful and flexible software family suite - "ArcGIS" from ESRI. Environmental Systems Research Institute,(ESRI Inc.), in USA (founded in 1969) is the pioneer and world leader in GIS technology.

I was completed my PGDCA from Pondicherry University and MCA from IGNOU. And also completed “Computer Hardware Engineering” course from Small Industries Service Institute, Govt. of India.

Now the following duties as assigned to me.
    1.Financial Management Report (FMR) Preparation
    2.E- Reporting of Financial Management Report (FMR) to World Bank.
    3.Data Entry for Ground Water Data Entry System (GWDES).
    4.Data Analysis from Ground Water Data Entry System (GWDES).
    5.Report Generation from Ground Water Data Entry System (GWDES).
    6.Data Entry for Surface Water Data Entry System (SWDES).
    7.Data Analysis from Surface Water Data Entry System (SWDES).
    8.Report Generation from Surface Water Data Entry System (SWDES).

Taking into view of the my nature of duty and work experience, I request you to kindly consider to me the post of GIS System Analyst.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

wise owl is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, this is my opinion of how it should look like

Respected Sir,

Sub: With due respect, I humbly ("humbly" is not necessary) would like to bring up a request considering my candidate for the Post of GIS system Analyst– Reg.

I have been working with State Hydrology Organization as a Data Entry Operator since October 2007 till date. I am getting a salary of Rs.8,000/per month as a consolidated pay for this post. Earlier, I used to work in various World Bank assisted projects. I have 7 years of experience in the field of Data Entry, Data Analysis, Network & System Administration and GIS. Additionaly, I completed training in the field of Financial Management Report(FMR) with E-Reporting, ESRIArc GIS, ESRIArc Info, ESRIArc Map, ESRIArc GeoDatabase, ESRIArc Spatial Analyst from Indian Geoinformatics Centre, established the first "Authorized Learning Centre" of ESRI India, offers education in the field of Geographical Information System (GIS). We impart training on the most powerful and flexible software family suite - "ArcGIS" from ESRI. Environmental Systems Research Institute,(ESRI Inc.), in USA (founded in 1969) is the pioneer and world leader in GIS technology.

I was completed my PGDCA from Pondicherry University and MCA from IGNOU. And also completed “Computer Hardware Engineering” course from Small Industries Service Institute, Govt. of India.

I carried out the following duties:
    1.Financial Management Report (FMR) Preparation
    2.E- Reporting of Financial Management Report (FMR) to World Bank.
    3.Data Entry for Ground Water Data Entry System (GWDES).
    4.Data Analysis from Ground Water Data Entry System (GWDES).
    5.Report Generation from Ground Water Data Entry System (GWDES).
    6.Data Entry for Surface Water Data Entry System (SWDES).
    7.Data Analysis from Surface Water Data Entry System (SWDES).
    8.Report Generation from Surface Water Data Entry System (SWDES).

In accord with the nature of my duties, rich work experience and the value I can contribute to your company I would greatly appreciate if you admitted me to the post of GIS System Analyst.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Dear wise owl

Thank you very much for your great correction and opinion.....

Its really very useful in correct time

wise owl is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

You're very welcome just remember that I'm not a teacher (I'm supposed to emphasize it here :)