bluewater is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help me to write a letter to home office

hi,
    I'm living london as a international student visa.Currently i'm doing my Masters course which course duration finsihed on jun,09. But i need do resit/re-exam 3 modules out of 11, because of i failed 3 modules. Also my visa finished on june'09. To extend my visa for do those 3 modules , my college give letter like .... studen(me) need to do those module resit which he will do on june-aug session 2 modules and sept- dec session last modules and which exam will held on dec 2009(last module) and result will be published feb 2010.

So i asked to give me visa upto end of february 2010. But they gave me visa upto 24 th nov, 2009(5 months). That is middle of my last session.

So i want to resend my passort with forwarding letter that i need visa upto feb 2010.

Could anyone help me to write a forwarding letter to home office

Otherwise for 3 months i need to apply to extend my visa will cost 395.
    plz help me
    thnx

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help me to write a letter to home office

Quote Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
    hi,
    I'm living london as a international student visa.Currently i'm doing my Masters course which course duration finsihed on jun,09. But i need do resit/re-exam 3 modules out of 11, because of i failed 3 modules. Also my visa finished on june'09. To extend my visa for do those 3 modules , my college give letter like .... studen(me) need to do those module resit which he will do on june-aug session 2 modules and sept- dec session last modules and which exam will held on dec 2009(last module) and result will be published feb 2010.

So i asked to give me visa upto end of february 2010. But they gave me visa upto 24 th nov, 2009(5 months). That is middle of my last session.

So i want to resend my passort with forwarding letter that i need visa upto feb 2010.

Could anyone help me to write a forwarding letter to home office

Otherwise for 3 months i need to apply to extend my visa will cost 395.
    plz help me
    thnx
    Have you consulted the college office as to the best way to deal with this?

Write what you think you need to say, post it and someone can then comment. Betyer than writing it without the full information which is what we would be doing.