1. mystical

Please check for grammar mistakes

Hi, I'm an german student and need help in english. My storys which I'm writing in my tests, are always very bad, so I want to improve myself.
    Please check this text....

Is TV bad or good for little kids?

The question, if television is good or bad for little kids, is a very good one. The most people think, that’s very bad for little kids, cause of the violence in all those shows. There are only a few channels, where kids can watch something, what was made for them. Otherwise there are a few people, thinking that television is the greatest thing for kids and their parents. When kids are watching tv they are happy and the parents can relax at that time. The people which are of that opinion, are thinking that their kids don’t watch something brutal, because they’re wanting so stand behind their kids while their watching tv. I think that television is the best way to show kids how rude the real world could be and that this is the best way to improve the skills of little kids, because today there are many tv-shows, which topic is, animals, nature etc. so the kids can learn something and have fun at the same time.

Thank you for spending your time,
    mystical

I hope you can help me to improve my english.....

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please check for grammar mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by mystical
    Hi, I'm an german student and need help in english. My storys which I'm writing in my tests, are always very bad, so I want to improve myself.
    Please check this text....

Hi! I'm an German student, and I need help in English. My stories, which I write in my tests, are always very bad, so I want to improve myself. Please check this text.
    Is TV bad or good for little kids?

The question, if television is good or bad for little kids, is a very good one. The most people think, that’s very bad for little kids, cause of the violence in all those shows. There are only a few channels, where kids can watch something, what was made for them. Otherwise there are a few people, thinking that television is the greatest thing for kids and their parents. When kids are watching tv they are happy and the parents can relax at that time. The people which are of that opinion, are thinking that their kids don’t watch something brutal, because they’re wanting so stand behind their kids while their watching tv. I think that television is the best way to show kids how rude the real world could be and that this is the best way to improve the skills of little kids, because today there are many tv-shows, which topic is, animals, nature etc. so the kids can learn something and have fun at the same time.

I hope you can help me to improve my english.....
    I hope you can help me improve my English.