Thread: help me

rajeevkpdy is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default help me

Sub:Permission to visit Poringalkuttu Generation Station and Sholayar Dam

Sir,
    I am working in Tech Steel Industries Who is manufactures of Nut and Bolts and are regular suppliers to K S E B for over last 30 years . On 13 Sep 09 we would like to have a trip to visit poringalkuttu Generation Station and Sholayar Dam.You are requested to grant permission for our twenty member team and our vehicle bearing registration number KL 17 C 1567 to visit the said places.
    Thanking you in anticipation
    Last edited by rajeevkpdy; 08-Sep-2009 at 01:54.

Searching for language is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • German
      • Home Country:
      • Germany
      • Current Location:
      • Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help me

Quote Originally Posted by rajeevkpdy View Post
    From my company twenty members want to visit a electricity generating station on 13 sep 2009. Help me to write a letter to the concerned authority for granting permission for twenty members and our vehicle to visit the place.

The idea here on the forum is that you write the letter as well as you can, post it here, and the members will help you finish it off nicely.

So, start by introducing yourself and your company, tell the company why your group would like to visit the generating station, say something nice about their company, tell them what benefit you will have by being able to learn more about their company.

Go on, it's not that difficult.

I am not a teacher.

rajeevkpdy is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help me to correct this letter

Quote Originally Posted by rajeevkpdy View Post
    Sub:Permission to visit Poringalkuttu Generation Station and Sholayar Dam

Sir,
    I am working in Tech Steel Industries Who is manufactures of Nut and Bolts and are regular suppliers to K S E B for over last 30 years . On 13 Sep 09 we would like to have a trip to visit poringalkuttu Generation Station and Sholayar Dam.You are requested to grant permission for our twenty member team and our vehicle bearing registration number KL 17 C 1567 to visit the said places.
    Thanking you in anticipation