View Poll Results: What do you think of the Idea?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Wonderfull!

5 45.45%
  • Yeah, it's O.K.

4 36.36%
  • Not that usefull...

0 0%
  • Bad.

2 18.18%
    Youbi is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb English learners, let's get in touch!

Hello people!

After spending this wonderfull summer surrounded by americans and english people, i noticed that even tho i had very good marks in english at school , i still had a huge difficulty in comunicating with other people and i though:
    Hey, maybe i'm not the only one dealing with this kind of trouble, maybe there are other people like me who need to improve they're comunication abilities so that maybe one day, they will be able to talk fluently.

And since we have these magnificent facilities as skype msn etc..I though: why don't we gather in groups according to our english audio comunication level in audio-conferences or visio-conferences and talk! just chat! this could be a very good experience which has lots of positive points, it boosts our english as a main perpece, create relationships with new people, and it could be fun!!So please think about what i wrote here and if you agree just post a comment that includes your
    Skype username
    Your Name,
    Your english comunication level (your personal opinion)(doens't realy matter)
    and what you think of the Idea!

:) thank you for reading this.

Sincerely Imad Youbi Idrissi. Skype username : Youbiii

Ram_Ros is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: English learners, let's get in touch!

Quote Originally Posted by Youbi View Post
    Hello people!

After spending this wonderfull summer surrounded by americans and english people, i noticed that even tho i had very good marks in english at school , i still had a huge difficulty in comunicating with other people and i though:
    Hey, maybe i'm not the only one dealing with this kind of trouble, maybe there are other people like me who need to improve they're comunication abilities so that maybe one day, they will be able to talk fluently.

And since we have these magnificent facilities as skype msn etc..I though: why don't we gather in groups according to our english audio comunication level in audio-conferences or visio-conferences and talk! just chat! this could be a very good experience which has lots of positive points, it boosts our english as a main perpece, create relationships with new people, and it could be fun!!So please think about what i wrote here and if you agree just post a comment that includes your
    Skype username
    Your Name,
    Your english comunication level (your personal opinion)(doens't realy matter)
    and what you think of the Idea!

:) thank you for reading this.

Sincerely Imad Youbi Idrissi. Skype username : Youbiii

Ok, good idea !!
    here es my username: ramiro.caire
    See you online.

cheers
    Ramiro