Hi

I will appreciate if someone can review my paragraphs and let me know if there are any grammatical mistakes and also please provide me some explanation to those errors

Regards
Deepak

Paragraph 1
Performing server side development using Java, JDBC, Java Mail and Open Source technologies (Spring, Hibernate, XML, XPath, Maven and SolrJ).

Providing mentoring and support to a small team of Java developers and also involved in code reviews.

Installed and configured Tomcat servers on Integration, Stage and Production environments.

Automated build and deployment process using Unix scripts, Maven and Hudson server.

Automated unit testing using JUnit, Hudson, and Maven.

Paragraph 2
Performed multi-tiered web application development using J2EE standards (JSP, Java Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, EJB, MDB, JMS, JNDI, MQ, XML, XPath, XSL, XSD, Xerces, SOAP, WSDL, JAX RPC, Web Services, DOM Parser ) and Open Source technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Axis, Maven, ANT, Cocoon, Nokia Mobile SDK, Struts, LDAP ).

Evaluated new J2ee technologies(J2ee Security, Web Service Support, JAXB) and Open source technologies and methodologies and provided consultation and training on SOA, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XML Schema, XSLT to developers and technical guidance to the Java/J2ee development team.

Gathered customer requirements, analysed, designed and prepared technical specification (including UML diagrams) for J2EE applications.

Provided support for existing Java/J2EE applications.

Led a team of Java/J2EE developers and testers.

Paragraph 3
Worked as a Java/J2EE developer and performed development using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, JDBC, and PL/SQL.

Performed unit, functional testing, integration testing, data validation testing, and regression testing.

Involved in the design of the Java/J2EE projects using UML methodology.

Provided production support for existing applications in Java/J2ee technologies, debugged/tested J2EE code and coded enhancements and production fixes to the existing Java/J2EE applications.