Post Thanks / Like

Default Could you please review my essay.

This is my essay. I am preparing for Ielts. I wrote this essay. Please check.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

The diagram explains how the Australian Beauro collects the information on the weather forecasting in order to broadcast it.
    The information comes from satellite,radar and drifting buddy; the austral;ian bureau of meteorology do analysis and forecasting from the information received in the form of satellite photo from satellite, radar screen for radar and synoptic chart from drifting buddy.
    After analyzing the received information, the broadcast will be prepared on the basis of these information.
    In the end the weather forecasting is broadcast on televisions, radios and recorded announcement.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you
    Sarah.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Could you please review my essay.

I am not a teacher but I edited it anyways! (I can't see the diagram you refer to so I am just going by what is below)

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ ­­---------------­­­---------------------------------

The diagram explains how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects information on weather forecasting in order to broadcast it.
    The information comes from satellites, radar and drifting buddies. The Australian Bureau of Meteorology analyses this data and makes forecasts based on this information (such as satellite photos, radar screens, and synoptic charts from drifting buddies).
    After analysis of weather data, broadcasts will be prepared on the basis of the information provided by the Bureau.
    In the end, the weather forecast is broadcast on television, radio and via the internet to members of the public.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Some hints
    Give specific examples based on the diagram.

You can use an acronym for the Bureau after say its full title once.

Capitalize department or agency names.

(Australian spelling may be different to American English e.g. centre/ center)