Post Thanks / Like

Default NEED YOUR HELP EDIT GRAMMAR MISTAKES (ESSAY)

Crash is an Academy Award-winning drama film. It was produced in the USA and filming location took place in Los Angeles. The film is about different racial backgrounds bumps in one incident. I admit our society today created different stereotypes with different racial. “Crash” is my favourite movie because it teaches the society that we are all equal and we are not supposed to be judgmental. Also the characters on this movie are from different racial locations in the world, such as blacks, white, Arabs, Asians, and Latinos.
    People see racism everyday across America and it has been a major issue since the colonial. The United States of America, which brought people from all over the world, is stated as the land of opportunity and freedom. However, stereotypes and different racial backgrounds has major negative impact. For instance on the movie scene when the Latino detective made racist comment on Chinese woman who rear ends her and Chinese woman replied with same type of comment. The reasons for them to do that because our society stereotype Chinese are bad drives and some of Latinos lives in USA illegal.
    In addition, I will discuss few characters in the movie. a Hispanic locksmith, who is accused of being a thief because of the way he looks with tattoos and being a young Latino man in Los Angeles where they consider them as gangster. Sandra Bullet in the movie plays as the wife of the Los Angeles district attorney. But she didn’t trust or try to be open with other race. Another incident when coming out from dinner with her husband and she saw two black men who appear as gangster. She immediately tell her husband they should turn around. Although, they were what she think there were, but she was judging them too quick. Matt Dillon plays as a white prejudiced police officer. He stopped the vehicle for the purpose of weapon search, as a result was an African American television director and his wife (Christine) in the car. Yes, he did the right thing to stop the vehicle and search it. However, he immediately judge them and ordered them out of the vehicle. At that point he started physically molests her in front of his co-officer and her husband. That’s was inappropriate behaviour. This act causes constant fights with her husband, why he didn’t come to her rescue, instead of watching the police office humiliated her. As a result, they involved on an accident later on and same police officer puts his life on the line to save Christine from burning car. At that moment she was the hero. This shows no matter what background we are from, we need each other at some point in life.
    In summary, I Believe the movie “Crash” is a reminder that we all have same problems, challenges and issues that we are dealing with in our everyday life. Generally speaking we are all connected in many different levels. Therefore, we should not be judgemental to one another. Over all is a good movie and the producer Paul Higgis did an exceptional work.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: NEED YOUR HELP EDIT GRAMMAR MISTAKES (ESSAY)

Crash is an Academy Award-winning drama film. It was produced in the USA and filming location took place in Los Angeles. The film is about different racial backgrounds bumps in one incident. I admit our society today created different stereotypes with different racial. “Crash” is my favourite movie because it teaches the society that we are all equal and we are not supposed to be judgmental. Also the characters in this movie are from different racial locations in the world, such as blacks, whites, Arabs, Asians, and Latinos.
    People see racism everyday across America and it has been a major issue since the colonial. The United States of America, which bring people from all over the world, is stated as the land of opportunity and freedom. However, stereotypes and different racial backgrounds has major negative impact. For instance in the movie scene when the Latino detective made racist comment on Chinese woman who rears end her and Chinese woman replied with same type of comment. The reasons for them to do that because our society stereotypes Chinese are bad drivers and some of Latinos lives in USA illegal.
    In addition, I will discuss few characters in the movie. a Hispanic locksmith, who is accused of being a thief because of the way he looks with tattoos and being a young Latino man in Los Angeles where they consider them as gangster. Sandra Bullet in the movie plays the role as the wife of the Los Angeles district attorney. But she didn’t trust or try to be open with other race. Another incident when coming out from dinner with her husband and she saw two black men who appear as gangster. She immediately tell her husband they should turn around. Although, they were what she thinks they were, but she was judging them too quick. Matt Dillon plays as a white prejudiced police officer. He stopped the vehicle for the purpose of weapon search, consequently there were an African American television director and his wife (Christine) in the car. Yes, he did the right thing to stop the vehicle and search it. However, he immediately judge them and ordered them out of the vehicle. At that point he started physically molests her in front of his co-officer and her husband. That’s was inappropriate behaviour . This act causes constant fights with her husband, why he didn’t come to her rescue, instead of watching the police officer humiliated her. As a result, they involved on an accident later on and same police officer puts his life on the line to save Christine from burning car. At that moment she was the heroen. This shows no matter what background we are from, we need each other at some point in life.
    In summary, I Believe the movie “Crash” is a reminder that we all have same problems, challenges and issues that we are dealing with in our everyday life. Generally speaking we are all connected in many different levels. Therefore, we should not be judgemental to one another. Over all is a good movie and the producer Paul Higgis did an exceptional work.