• Post Thanks / Like

Post sir please check my application

Subject : Request for 15 days time required for Accumulative transcript
    I have completed my Master in computer science from Iqra University in year 2007,I completed ten course with thesis, my thesis on “Application of a Business Intelligence System in Educational Institutions in Pakistan” and also I am working in Iqra University since 2004 as system analyst.
    I got information regarding PhD scholarship in your university from my friends on 2-oct-09, immediately I contact to my University degree department for my Master computer science transcript but officer said me 15 days is process time for transcript, but he give me attested accumulative transcript, I am sending to you my all semesters transcript and attested accumulative transcript , after 15 days I will send to you my original accumulative transcript.
    Please consider my case not refuse because of attested accumulative transcript, as soon as possible I will send my original accumulative transcript to you.

Thank you

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: sir please check my application

Subject: Extension of the time for submitting original transcripts

I completed my MS in Computer Science from Iqra University in 2007.
    My thesis was Application of a Business Intelligence System in Educational Institutions in Pakistan.

However, the Registrar at Iqra University requires fifteen days' processing time to issue an original
    copy of this transcript. In the meantime, he has provided me with my semester transcripts and an
    attested transcript, all of which I am forwarding to you.

Please accept these transcripts for now, and I will send you the original in fifteen days.

Last edited by Ann1977; 27-Sep-2009 at 01:27.