Post Thanks / Like

Default correction requested

Dear Mr. x

I will be out for vacation next two weeks. So inside the envelop I send you, was a business card of Mr. y, who is charge of hs busines.
    He doesn´t speak potuguse, but you can talk to him in english or korean.
    Also Mr. yy, our CEO is informed about this negotiation, you can talk directelly to him if you want.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: correction requested

Quote Originally Posted by Sandro
    Dear Mr. x

I will be out for vacation next two weeks. So inside the envelop I send you, was a business card of Mr. y, who is charge of hs busines.
    He doesn´t speak potuguse, but you can talk to him in english or korean.
    Also Mr. yy, our CEO is informed about this negotiation, you can talk directelly to him if you want.

I will be out on vacation in 2 weeks. In the mail I have sent you, you will find Mr. Y's business card and he will be the one in charge of the business. He doesn't speak Portugese but you can talk to him in English or Korean. Also, Mr. YY, our CEO has been informed of the temporary switch and you can always address him/ speak to him / directly if you wish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marylin
    I will be out on vacation in 2 weeks. In the mail I have sent you, you will find Mr. Y's business card and he will be the one in charge of the business. He doesn't speak Portugese but you can talk to him in English or Korean. Also, Mr. YY, our CEO has been informed of the temporary switch and you can always address him/ speak to him / directly if you wish.
    I will be out on vacation for 2 weeks. In the mail I have sent you, you will find Mr. Y's business card. He will be the one in charge of the business. He doesn't speak Portugese but you can talk to him in English or Korean. Also, Mr. YY, our CEO, has been informed of the temporary switch and you can always address him/ speak to him / directly if you wish

Post Thanks / Like

Just to say thanks to guys who helped me.

P.S> is that correct?? "Helped"

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, here are my suggestions:

I will be away on holiday for the next 2 weeks. In the mail I've sent you, you'll find Mr. Y's business card; he is the person in charge of the business.
    He doesn't speak Portuguese but you can speak English or Korean with him. Besides, YY, our CEO, has been informed of the temporary switch: feel free to talk to him whenever you need to.