Hi!, My name is Ericka and I usually consult this site for learn more.But this is the first time that I post here, becouse I would like to know, if a teacher can help me to check or to review my cv. I did it, but I´m sure if it is right..I´ll thank you so much if you help me.

Objective
Consolidated all my knowledge, values and aptitudes acquired inside and outside of my career to developed my work with the greater efficiency and effectiveness possible, allowing me to generate a value added in my labor activities and to redeem me under the principles and bases of the continuous improvement.

Education
Instituto Tecnológico de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
Industrial Engineer,(2004 - 2008) Graduated

Instituto Técnico en Sistemas, Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Operating Technician in Network of Administrative Systems,(2002 - 2004) Certificate

Colegio de Bachilleres Plantel No.23, Matehuala, San Luis Potosí.
Qualification in Accounting, (2001 - 2004) Certificate

Employment Experience
Vitro, Stoves San Luis Potosí, S.L.P . (July 2008 – January 2009)
Important manufacturing company international, dedicated to the manufacture, enameling and assembled of quality stoves, to satisfy the demand of the present market.
Assistant Lean Manufacturing (System Materials Flow)
Participated in the accomplishment of several workshops for the increase of the productivity in the critical areas of the company; and also to work together to the (Shinguijutsu) team of System Materials Flow in the implementation and development of the principles for the best materials handling according to the author Rick Harris:
-Developing the Plan For Every Part (PFEP).
-Building the purchased-parts market
-Designing delivery routes.
-Implementing pull signals to integrate the new material-handling system with the information management system.

Moreover, support in the activities of Indirect Purchases of the Area of Materials Flow, by means of the register and liberation of requisitions in SICOP Oracle, and the implementation of techniques and tools of Industrial Engineering in the performance of the daily activities (Taking of Times, Kaizen, Flow charts, FMEA, Graphs, VSM, Michigan, Kanban, Visual Administration, BaanERP, Ergonomics,5’S, etc.)