related to english language.
    but 2 days ago my boss give me a paper
    that was print of an email.
    he said to me: read it and reply!
    but my english is not very well.
    I write answer in this way.
    plz chek it and correct my mistake.
    I must reply it at tuesday 2009/09/28
    I put a link that is pdf file of my boss letter.
    Download
    Thank you in advance.
    amir.gh.h
    -------------------------
    Dear Sir
    We are interest to cooperation with your group and your partners in long time and lasting, and hope realization interim agreement So that we achieve to the specific strategy in hospital project and health city in Chabahar.
    About questions that discussed, should say:
    Details on the clients
    MEDIRAN CFZ CO. is a company that constitutes to build Chabahar international hospital.
    Company coordinating office address in Tehran: Rvaran Sq, Pan St, No 54
    Phone: +98-21-22108968
    Time schedule
    According to time schedule: start of project is 1388(2009-2010) and finishing of project will be 1393(2013-2014).
    Building permits
    Building permits that company successful to catch so far:
    1-Investment permits in hospital project of Chabahar free zone organization
    2- Hospital construction permit and doctrinaire agreement on Chabahar international hospital name with Ministry of Health and Medical Education.
    Furthermore, getting following permits is in end steps of process:
    1- Health City building permits of Chabahar Free zone Organization
    2-Health City building permits of Ministry of Tourism and cultural heritages of Iran.
    Exiting scope of planning
    After spot some points/items (take into consideration cultural and Islamic issues) acceptable structure in hospital building provides by Ministry of Health and Medical Education in Iran,
    Marz Asar Consulting Eng. Co design all architectural plans and installation.
    Then all design to adopt with standards will be consider and edit in design unit of MEDIRAN Co.
    In light of this, design team is readyto receive all comments of UNGER Group in order to improve quality of design level, and ratify with cooperation.
    Does design revision B represent all the current data existing in terms of design?
    Unfortunately, Ministry of Health and Medical Education recently changed some its recipes, therefore revised and redesigning occur.
    And establish a pause in design work, now installation and structure team work parallel to each other to finish as soon as possible completing plans.
    Public networks, infrastructure
    All infrastructures (e.g. water, wastewater, electricity and roads etc) existing already in project site or will be introduction in next months.
    Final structure plan
    Same as suggested in personal meeting, mainly this project is build health city, which is the first health city of Iran, so far.
    Health City includes:
    1- Hospital
    2- Residential complex (VIP villas and Medical villas)
    3- Recreation complex
    4- Sports complex
    5- Restaurants and saloons
    6- Cure clinics (there is comprehensive information if you want)
    Whatever in this step makes agreement is building hospital but about construction and other part of health city there are no restriction to UNGER Group participates.
    What indicated by figure 18 in the general site plan include no hospital parts and we hope other parts constructed before or at the same time as the main hospital building.
    Medical facilities and equipment
    List of the required medical facilities and equipment and their version will be declare and UNGER Co. can provide them.
    Project management

Project management team is appointment,somedeal.
    Quality specification
    All quality specification of construction, materials, the furniture and the equipment in differentiation will be present in second phase.
    Cooperative contracts
    MEDIRAN Co. prefers the preparation of the working contract be affected by the UNGER and regulatory contract be criterion.
    Work documentation
    Primary actions of design implement via MEDIRAN Co. and construction in accordance with suggested plans and endorsement by Ministry of Health and Medical Education will be implementing.
    In the end, we hope that a meeting takes place in Iran as soon as possible in order to necessary and conclusive agreement on Chabahar projects and other projects offer to your company.
    Kamili
    Executive manager MEDIRAN of Co.

Ann1977 is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My job in danger! plz help me?

Dear Sir:

We are interested in cooperating with your group (OMIT: "and your partners in long time and lasting"), and we hope to realize an interim agreement with you on the specific strategies for the health and hospital project for the city of Chabahar.

Regarding the questions we discussed:

Details On The Clients

MEDIRAN CFZ CO. is a company that constitutes (?) (was formed?) to build Chabahar International Hospital.

Company coordinating office address in Tehran:
    Rvaran Sq, Pan St, No 54

Phone: +98-21-22108968

Time Schedule

Starting date: 1388 (2009-2010)
    End date: 1393 (2013-2014)

Building permits

Building permits obtained so far:
    1) Investment permits in hospital project of Chabahar free zone organization
    2) Hospital construction permit and doctrinaire agreement on Chabahar International Hospital name with the Ministry of Health and Medical Education.

Building permits pending:

1) Health City building permits of Chabahar Free zone Organization
    2) Health City building permits of Ministry of Tourism and Cultural Heritage of Iran

Exiting scope of planning

- Marz Asar Consulting Eng. Co will design all architectural plans and installations
    - They will first take into consideration some points of cultural and Islamic issues to create an acceptable structure for a hospital building as provided for by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education in Iran

- All designs will adopt the proper standards and will be considered and edited in the Design Unit of MEDIRAN Co.

In light of this, the design team is ready
    to receive all comments of the UNGER Group in order to improve the quality of the design level, and to ratify this agreement.

Unfortunately, Design Revision B does not represent all the current data existing in terms of design. The Ministry of Health and Medical Education recently changed some of its standards. Therefore there must be some revision and redesign. (amirghh -- I don't know what this part means: And establish a pause in design work, now installation and structure team work parallel to each other to finish as soon as possible completing plans.)

Public networks and infrastructure
    All infrastructures (e.g. water, wastewater, electricity, roads, etc.) are already in place at the project site or will be introduced in the next couple of months.

Final structure plan
    As discussed in our meetings, this project will build a Health City, the first in Iran.

The Health City includes:
    1) Hospital
    2) Residential complex (VIP villas and medical villas)
    3) Recreation complex
    4) Sports complex
    5) Restaurants and saloons (this is the wrong word. I don't know what you mean.)
    6) Clinics (there is comprehensive information available if wanted)

(Amirghh -- I didn't understand enough of the rest to help.)

Whatever in this step makes agreement is building hospital but about construction and other part of health city there are no restriction to UNGER Group participates.

What indicated by figure 18 in the general site plan include no hospital parts and we hope other parts constructed before or at the same time as the main hospital building.

Medical facilities and equipment
    List of the required medical facilities and equipment and their version will be declare and UNGER Co. can provide them.

Project management

Project management team is appointment,somedeal.

Quality specification

All quality specification of construction, materials, the furniture and the equipment in differentiation will be present in second phase.

Cooperative contracts

MEDIRAN Co. prefers the preparation of the working contract be affected by the UNGER and regulatory contract be criterion.

Work documentation

Primary actions of design implement via MEDIRAN Co. and construction in accordance with suggested plans and endorsement by Ministry of Health and Medical Education will be implementing.
    In the end, we hope that a meeting takes place in Iran as soon as possible in order to necessary and conclusive agreement on Chabahar projects and other projects offer to your company.
    Kamili
    Executive manager MEDIRAN of Co.

amirghh is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello dear Ann!
    the first : thank you very much
    I've translated the text from persian and
    some mistakes are coming from my bad english.
    From today I want to improve my English
    skills more and more by
    studying different
    books.
    The reason I stay in this site
    is to take part in your forum's
    interesting topics. because
    I hardly see people who really
    love English, want to improve
    their language and always speak
    in English.
    I'm so glad that I'm in this
    forum, and I hope you all a
    great success in learning and
    improving English.
    i think i am weak in speak eng
    and i like to chat with a person
    whom help me and imrpove my
    speaking in english. i didnt go
    in any class for learning eng
    yet, but i want to learn it
    with this way.

Any way thanks for your help.

Ann1977 is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope I helped!

It's good to see you here on this site. Please stick around.

The non-English speakers who post here can learn and teach a LOT!

Best wishes,
    ~ Ann