sauveterre is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Which course to choose?

Hello,
    I have been succesfully teaching an English class in our small French village for over a year using OUP New English File elementry, which has been working really well. The class always consists of lots of lively discussion in English. However owing to a lot of requests I am about to start a new class for beginers which could include 10 year olds and people aged 50+. I have considered some of the other OUP courses, but could anyone advise me which might be the best to choose?

My older students are want to learn for pleasure and the parents of the younger ones want me to help them learn more quickly and naturally, as an augmentation to their school work.
    Thank you,
    Sauveterre.

amal ahmady is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which course to choose?

Quote Originally Posted by sauveterre View Post
    Hello,
    I have been succesfully teaching an English class in our small French village for over a year using OUP New English File elementry, which has been working really well. The class always consists of lots of lively discussion in English. However owing to a lot of requests I am about to start a new class for beginers which could include 10 year olds and people aged 50+. I have considered some of the other OUP courses, but could anyone advise me which might be the best to choose?

My older students are want to learn for pleasure and the parents of the younger ones want me to help them learn more quickly and naturally, as an augmentation to their school work.
    Thank you,
    Sauveterre.
    Hi Sauveterre
    I started teaching ESOL classes last year. I have used skills for life materials which was very useful and helpful. The best thing about it is that it gives you a topic and then base all activies around one topic. In addition to that it maps all activities with the core curriculum, thus helping you in understanding the level of each activity and whether it is suitable for your students or not. I think you should give it a try.

dale.louise is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which course to choose?

Hi Guys, choose course according to your requirement. If you are interested to do SAT. For details please visit this site :
    2200+ SAT Prep