neoxavier Guest

Default need a bussiness proposal sample and example for reality program

Hi there

I need a bussiness proposal sample and example for reality program for my homework. I don't have a clue what are the different with other proposal

thank you

DuncanW Guest

Default Re: need a bussiness proposal sample and example for reality program

You can probably find some example business proposals on the Internet, but these may be quite complex for a homework project. However, there's a simple standard formula.

Start with a summary. This should just be who you are, your contact details and the members of your team. In a few sentences try to summarise what your objective is and what you need to achieve it.

Your next section is the introduction. Here you will describe why you are choosing to do this.

The next section should be your description. Detail exactly what your project will be.

Afte the description comes your plan and schedule. This should explain what you will actually be doing (in this case how you will go about making the program, when you will do it, what you expect to need).

Finally, your proposition. What do you need? How much will it cost? Most importantly, what are you going to get from it?

I hope this helps. Good luck!