First, you need to know that the correct spelling is "indirectOriginally Posted by Unregistered
And let's adjust these slightly:
1. She said, "this happened yesterday"
2. The mechanic said to the gentleman, "take care of your car"
3. The porter said to the traveller, "Please give me some money"
4. The boy said, "Father, will you help me ?"
5. Gita said , "Minu, how did you do this ?"
OK, now here's the answer to your question:
She said that it had happened the day before.
The mechanic told the customer to take care of his car.
The porter asked the traveller for money.
The boy asked his father for help/asked his father to help him.
Gita asked Minu how he had done ... *
* I would name the action there.
- For Teachers