1) If I knew where he lived, I'd visit him. 2nd conditional
3) If I hadn't picked up Martin's wallet, he would be in dire straits now. mixed conditional
5) If you had studied Spanish last year, you would have been fluent by now. 3rd conditional
8) What would you have done if your girlfriend had told you she had a new boyfriend? 3rd conditional
11) If you invite him, he will come. 1st conditional
16) If only you had continued playing the piano, you would be an amazing player by now. mixed conditional
17) If you are nice to people, they are nice back.zero conditional
19) We’ll go to the cinema, if the weather’s bad. 1st conditional
25) I would own my own house today, if I hadn’t foolishly given the other one away. mixed conditional
Corrections in red.
You seem to have some fairly serious misunderstandings about this topic. I would suggest rereading your notes before attempting any further exercises of this sort!
- For Teachers