Er can someone tell me if i am correctt
Q1. Running on the path, he fell down because he could not see what was in front of him clearly. = complex sentence
Q2. He knows the woman his sister is talking to. = Simple
q3. The woman standing behind him made him what he is today.= complex
q4. He ran very quickly but she arrived first at the station.= compound
- Simplex sentences house a subject and a verb.
- Compound sentences house for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so.
- Complex sentences house a subordinator such as because, since, after, although, or when or a relative pronoun such as that, who, or which.
1. He fell down because he could not see what was in front of him clearly.
2. He knows the woman (that) his sister is talking to.
3. The woman (that is) standing behind him ...
4. He ran very quickly but she arrived ...