• Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please point out my mistake

Hi,

Below was my summary of introduce myself. I am really wishing to improve my English. Please point out my mistake or better improve it. Thanks a lot.

-----------------------------------------
    Hi, my name is xxxxx, I got strong interest in programming.
    I studied my Diploma of Information System Engineering in xxxx.
    After that I work for several part time job until I get my first job which related to IT field on Sept 2008.
    Over there I learn a lot of things. My job was to be a web programmer which require strong PHP and Mysql skills.

Over the year, I learn and improve my PHP skills, ajax, javascript, jquery, html, css,and some web design. Besides I also got an opportunity to learn some design pattern like singleton method, factory method, MVC, and I have using some application framework, CMS like drupal to create several website including e-commerce website. Currently I am looking into PHP framework like Zend, codeIgnitier to improve my PHP and OOP skills.
    Last edited by Tdol; 15-Aug-2011 at 13:35. Reason: Removing personal details

Ann1977 is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please point out my mistake

Hi, my name is xxxx.

I got strong interest in programming.
    My major interest is in programming.

I studied my Diploma of Information System Engineering in xxxxx.
    I have a degree in Information System Engineering from xxxxx.

After that I work for several part time job until I get my first job which related to IT field on Sept 2008.
    In September of 2008 I got my first IT job as a web programmer.

Over there I learn a lot of things. My job was to be a web programmer which require strong PHP and Mysql skills. Over the year, I learn and improve my PHP skills, ajax, javascript, jquery, html, css,and some web design.
    Over the last year I learned a lot.
    My job requires strong PHP and Mysql skills
    I also improved my

• ajax
    • javascript
    • jquery
    • html
    • css
    • and web design

Besides I also got an opportunity to learn some design pattern like singleton method, factory method, MVC,
    Besides that, I also had the chance to learn some design patters such as the singleton method and the factory method, and MVC.

and I have using some application framework, CMS like drupal to create several website including e-commerce website.
    I also have been using some application frameworks, OMS such as drupal to create websites, including e-commerce websites.

Currently I am looking into PHP framework like Zend, codeIgnitier to improve my PHP and OOP skills.
    Currently I'm looking into PHP framework like Zend, codeIgnitier to improve my PHP and OOP skills.

Best wishes!
    Last edited by Tdol; 15-Aug-2011 at 13:36. Reason: Removing personal details