doofliet is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy I am in the middle of the exam right now !! help

i want to correct this .. please help me now !!! .. plaese .. is there any grammer mistakes .. ?

((

As you know, Henry has been working on special assignment with the TDP team for the past 8 months. Now that he is about to return to your part of the organization, I wanted to make sure that he gets some recognition for his significant and exceptional contributions to the project.
    As a junior econometrician, Henry's role in the project was pivotal to its timely and successful completion. It was Henry who worked long hours, numerous nights and weekends with his small team of researchers, first specifying, and then testing the thousands of equations that had to be run. The quality of Henry's written work was also exceptional. His regression analysis summaries were always very well written and rarely required revision.
    As a colleague and project team member, Henry was also outstanding. His upbeat enthusiasm for the project was infectious, and he seemed to motivate the entire project team. He was very well-liked by all team members, and in effect he became "unofficial" deputy project manager.
    In closing, I would like to say that I have worked with many junior economists and econometricians over the years and have never run across one as professional and productive as Henry Stapleton was on the TDP. I believe that the organization as a whole should recognize his exceptional contribution to a major project.
    Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

))

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I am in the middle of the exam right now !! help

small corrections made to the paras below May I correct you to say that you are 'in the midst of' the exam right now and not 'in the middle'

Furthermore, you should ask 'are there any grammar mistakes'

Quote Originally Posted by doofliet View Post
    i want to correct this .. please help me now !!! .. plaese .. is there any grammer mistakes .. ?

((

As you know, Henry has been working on special assignment with the TDP team for the past 8 months. Now that he is about to return to your part of the organization, I wanted to make sure that he gets some recognition for his significant and exceptional contributions to the project.
    As a junior econometrician, Henry's role in the project was pivotal to its timely and successful completion. It was Henry who worked long hours, numerous nights and weekends with his small team of researchers, first specifying and then testing the thousands of equations that had to be run. The quality of Henry's written work was also exceptional. His regression analysis summaries were always very well written and rarely required revision.
    As a colleague and project team member, Henry was also outstanding. His upbeat enthusiasm for the project was infectious and he seemed to motivate the entire project team. He was very well liked by all team members and in effect he became 'unofficial' deputy project manager.
    In closing, I would like to say that I have worked with many junior economists and econometricians over the years and have never run across anyone as professional and productive as Henry Stapleton was, on the TDP. I believe that the organization as a whole should recognize his exceptional contribution to a major project.

))

Abstract Idea is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Brazil
      • Current Location:
      • Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doofliet View Post

((

As a junior econometrician, Henry's role in the project was pivotal to its timely and successful completion. It was Henry who worked long hours, numerous nights and weekends with his small team of researchers, first specifying, and then testing the thousands of equations that had to be run. The quality of Henry's written work was also exceptional. His regression analysis summaries were always very well written and rarely required revision.
    As a colleague and project team member, Henry was also outstanding. His upbeat enthusiasm for the project was infectious, and he seemed to motivate the entire project team. He was very well-liked by all team members, and in effect he became "unofficial" deputy project manager.
    In closing, I would like to say that I have worked with many junior economists and econometricians over the years and have never run across one as professional and productive as Henry Stapleton was on the TDP. I believe that the organization as a whole should recognize his exceptional contribution to a major project.

))
    We can't help you while you are "in the middle of the exam". Please contact us as soon as you are free.

Huda-M is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi doofliet,
    If you're in the middle of an exam, asking would be cheating, and those marks won't be actually yours...