Post Thanks / Like

Smile Can you help me with this essay?Thank you

New buildings in cities and towns should be built in traditional styles. To what extent do you agree?

One of the most perplexing dilemmas architects confront can be the choice between traditional style and modern one. Some people hold the view that we should follow the traditional style of the architecture to demonstrate our respect for the past while I believe we are not obliged to hold the mold blindly.

Above all, a vast number of developing countries want to build the most modern-looking buildings as the first step towards becoming a modern country. Imagine how they feel when the styles of the buildings always keep old-fashioned—they can hardly believe they are progressing in economy if the cities looked out-of-date.

Besides, another reason behind my position is the changing view of aesthetic. To illustrate, the buildings look like boxes with flat roofs, sharp corners and glass walls that act as mirrors were considered as fashion ones. However, those are often thought as unfriendly or uneconomical. This case is not rare, in reality, we are frequently looking forward to new shape skyscrapers or houses.

Additionally, we are expecting more from a building as the technology is always developing at such a startling pace. At least in China, old-styled houses are easily crumbled down during an earthquake. In the new millennium, we need well-developed buildings both in urban and rural areas.

Despite the fact that traditional styles represent our ancient culture which we should definitely value permanently, we can never ignore the enquiries of contemporary life. Some of the valuable antique buildings are well worth preserving and protecting. Yet, we must embrace the sweeping trend of the new-style buildings which is increasingly prevalent and fundamentally changed our surroundings.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can you help me with this essay?Thank you

Won't anyone help me with it? PLZ......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can you help me with this essay?Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by clampever View Post
    New buildings in cities and towns should be built in traditional styles. To what extent do you agree?

One of the most perplexing dilemmas architects confront can be the choice between traditional style and modern one. Some people hold the view that we should follow the traditional style of the architecture to demonstrate our respect for the past while I believe we are not obliged to hold the mold blindly.

Above all, a vast number of developing countries want to build the most modern-looking buildings as the first step towards becoming a modern country. Imagine how they feel when the styles of the buildings always keep old-fashioned—they can hardly believe they are progressing in economy if the cities looked out-of-date.

Besides, another reason behind my position is the changing view of aesthetic. To illustrate, the buildings look like boxes with flat roofs, sharp corners and glass walls that act as mirrors were considered as fashion ones. However, those are often thought as unfriendly or uneconomical. This case is not rare, in reality, we are frequently looking forward to new shape skyscrapers or houses.

Additionally, we are expecting more from a building as the technology is always developing at such a startling pace. At least in China, old-styled houses are easily crumbled down during an earthquake. In the new millennium, we need well-developed buildings both in urban and rural areas.

Despite the fact that traditional styles represent our ancient culture which we should definitely value permanently, we can never ignore the enquiries of contemporary life. Some of the valuable antique buildings are well worth preserving and protecting. Yet, we must embrace the sweeping trend of the new-style buildings which is increasingly prevalent and fundamentally changed our surroundings.
    I only had time to complete half. This should be a good guide for you to finish the rest. This is submitted on behalf of www.revisemypaper.net

New buildings, in cities and towns, should be designed with a more traditional approach. Individuals with a more modern taste might not agree, but could understand this point of view.

Architects must decide, when designing a new structure, between traditional and modern styles. Many individuals believe our culture must follow a more traditional style, in regard to architecture, to respect our historical upbringing; I personally do not share this point of view.

Developing countries struggle with crumbling infrastructure, and desire the latest modern styles when designing new structures. This struggle might continue if new designs reflected the scars of their current landscape; a country might not show signs of progression if one cannot distinguish old architecture from new.