• Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Kindly just check it for grammar

I have written it for different jewellery brands, in heading it’s the name of jewellery followed by its description actually its for birthday card. Kindly just tell me if any grammatical mistakes are there:

Kindly note PURE is the name of loyalty programme, and I have used this word in the content purposely

Amore (journey of love)

With every step, love grows...Amore jewellery epitomizes how love grows stronger as two people evolve together and their pure commitment deepens. Love is a journey, not a destination. Let’s embrace this beautiful journey.

Emotions Diamond Jewellery (show your emotions)
    Every emotion has joys to treasure, to lift our spirits and bring us pure pleasure. It comes wrapped up with hidden happiness, so enjoy it because today’s beautiful moments will be tomorrow’s sweetest memories.

Mottomo (pearl for every occasion)
    Sailing across the pure and beautifulocean of life,we encounter precious & rare occasions that have imprints deep inside our hearts. Pearl jewellery is here to make every occasion glisten with the pure spark of a true bond

Rhea (fashion)
    Experience the pure ecstasy of charm, the glory of exquisiteness & the splendour of beauty. Adorn your soul with a pure spark of brilliant design. Rhea jewellery, exclusive designs to make you feel special!

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Kindly just check it for grammar

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    I have written it for different jewellery brands, in heading it’s the name of jewellery followed by its description actually its for birthday card. Kindly just tell me if any grammatical mistakes are there:

Kindly note PURE is the name of loyalty programme, and I have used this word in the content purposely
    Amore (journey of love)

With every step, love grows...Amore jewellery epitomizes how love grows stronger as two people evolve together/get united and their pure commitment to each other deepens. Love is a journey, not a destination. Let’s embrace this beautiful journey.

Every emotion has joys to treasure, power to lift our spirits and bring us pure pleasure. It comes wrapped up with hidden happiness, so enjoy it because today’s beautiful moments will be tomorrow’s sweetest memories.

Sailing across the pure and beautiful ocean of life, we encounter precious & rare occasions/moments that have/leave imprints deep inside our hearts. Pearl jewellery is here to make every occasion glisten with the pure spark of a true bond

Rhea (fashion)

Experience the pure ecstasy of charm, the glory of exquisite (ness) & the splendor of beauty. Adorn your soul with a pure spark of brilliant design. Rhea jewellery, has/offers exclusive designs to make you feel special!
    Only two gammatical errors. Choose alternate sugestions in red if they are to your liking.
    SKp
    Last edited by sarat_106; 30-Oct-2009 at 14:15.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kindly just check it for grammar

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post

Amore (journey of love)

With every step, love grows...Amore jewellery epitomizes how love grows stronger as two people unite and their pure commitment deepens. Love is a journey, not a destination. Let’s embrace this beautiful journey.

Every emotion has joys to treasure, to Emotion can lift our spirits and bring us pure pleasure. It comes wrapped up with hidden happiness, so enjoy it because today’s beautiful moments will be tomorrow’s sweetest memories.

Sailing across the pure and beautiful ocean of life,we encounter precious and rare occasions that deposit imprints deep inside our hearts. Pearl jewellery is here to make every occasion glisten with the pure spark of a true bond

Rhea (fashion)
    Experience the pure ecstasy of charm, the glory of the exquisite and the splendour of beauty. Adorn your soul with a pure spark of brilliant design. Rhea jewellery, exclusive designs to make you feel special!