Thread: boskiEng

ulkapatel Guest

Exclamation boskiEng

Here are some paragraphs, i wrote. I need help for punctuation and grammer. So please help me.
    This breathtaking creation of the world is one of the best architectural majesty. Obviously, travelers come from all around the world to catch a glimpse of this ultimate memorial to love. In other words, we can state the world’s most romantic monument. The Taj Mahal is located in the city of Agra, Northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It stands on the bank of the Yamuna River. This monument was built by a mughal prince Akbar Shah Jahan in memory of his devoted and beautiful wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Mumtaz died right after her fourteenth baby’s birth. The prince was extremely in love with her, that he mourned for two years after she died.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: boskiEng

Wow. It's really good. I want to go to the Taj Mahal!

What about?

This breathtaking creation is one of the world's finest and, in this writer's mind, one of the most majestic of all architectural creations. Travelers come from all over the world to catch a glimpse of this ultimate memorial to love. It is the world’s most romantic monument. The Taj Mahal is located in the city of Agra, in the Northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, and it stands on the bank of the Yamuna River. It was built by mughal prince Akbar Shah Jahan in memory of his devoted and beautiful wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died giving birth to her fourteenth child. The prince was extremely in love with her, and mourned for two years after she died.