• Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Kindly check my article my personal view

So Muslim Clerics issued a fatwa declaring singing national song, Vande Matarm is un Islamic. Our country is already dealing with so many complications, which need serious attention. But at this junction filing air with another bubble of uncertainty is politically incorrect. As per my knowledge this handful of clerics, say one verse of Vande Mataram means my country is greater than my religion, my God. A true Indian calls India Bharatmata, a Goddess, why you want to create an image that we are not patriotic? Religion is my identity, as an individual, itís my personal relation. What husband and wife do behind close doors in night is no one else concern religion is also that personal. India is like a plate of salad, which is made of different vegetables, thatís why India has been called a rainbow of diversity. Once I get mix in the plate of salad, I loss my identity as individual. But I still my freedom to add my own taste to the flavor, which is given me by the Constitution of India. My point is simple that country always comes before anything.

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Kindly check my article my personal view

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    So Muslim Clerics have issued a fatwa declaring singing of the national song, Vande Matarm as un Islamic. Our country is already dealing with so many complications, which need serious attention. So (But) at this juncture (ion) filing air with another bubble of uncertainty is politically incorrect. As per my knowledge this handful of clerics, say one verse of Vande Mataram meaning (s) my country is greater than my religion, my God. A true Indian calls India Bharatmata, a Goddess, why do you want to create an image that we are not patriotic? Religion is my identity, as an individual, itís my personal relation. What husband and wife do behind close doors at (in) night is no oneís (else) concern, likewise religion is also (that) personal. India is like a plate of salad, which is constituted /made of different kinds of vegetables, thatís why India has been called a rainbow of diversity. Once I get mixed in the plate of salad, I lose (s) my identity as individual. But I still have my freedom to add my own taste to the flavor, which is given to me by the Constitution of India. My point is simple that country always comes before anything.
    The underlined sentence sounds odd, since as a person you can not mix with vegetables. You can say: If as a constituent vegetable I get mixed in the salad

new2grammar is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kindly check my article my personal view

Quote Originally Posted by sarat_106 View Post
    The underlined sentence sounds odd, since as a person you can not mix with vegetables. You can say: If as a constituent vegetable I get mixed in the salad
    Thanks a lot for your kind help as always...I tried to replace the senternce which sounds odd..it is included in the follow3ing paragraph which is its continuity kindly check

Indian Society is weaved (off) with so many different religions, in this fabrication / knot of diversity I loss my identity as individual, but the Constitution of India has given me freedom to follow my religion and beliefs. Go to any part of the Globe, especially Arab or other Muslim countries, they have strictures of dos and doníts in their countries as per law of land, and they do not give freedom to other religions, but India does. They just throw out the minorities, if they raise their eyebrows against anything, but in India we have always respected the minorities. The amount of subsidies India give to Haj pilgrims, no Muslim countries give. Even Hindus the majority never gets as such subsidies in their own country. I want Indian Muslims, true Indian should openly critics such fatwa. A patriotic always considers his country akin to religion.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot for your kind help as always...I tried to replace the senternce which sounds odd..it is included in the follow3ing paragraph which is its continuity kindly check

Indian Society is weaved (off) with so many different religions, in this fabric (cation / knot) of diversity I lose (s) my identity as individual, but the Constitution of India has given me freedom to follow my religion and beliefs. Go to any part of the Globe, especially Arab or other Muslim countries, they have strictures/restrictions of dos and doníts in their countries as per law of land, and they do not give freedom to other religions, like (but) India does. They just throw out the minorities, whoever (if they) raise their eyebrows against anything, but in India we have always respected the minorities. The amount of subsidies given by India to Haj pilgrims, far exceeds the amout paid by any ( no) Muslim country (ies give). Even Hindus being the majority never get (s as) such subsidies in their own country. I want Indian Muslims as true Indian should openly criticise such fatwa. A patriotic always considers his country above ( akin to)[1] religion.

[1] Akin to means: having an affinity. It does not match with the idea.

SKP

new2grammar is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kindly check my article my personal view

Quote Originally Posted by sarat_106 View Post
    SKP
    Thanks for your reply. I just want to know all texts in rded is the alternate to my writing or it the rectification of my errors, I guess it is the latter

Thanks for your kind help

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your reply. I just want to know all texts in rded is the alternate to my writing or it the rectification of my errors, I guess it is the latter

Thanks for your kind help
    Not all, only where I use a slash(/) and suggested an alternative to your writing. Other places it is simply correction either an addition or against deletion of something put in a bracket. I think this I have explained in earlier texts corrected by me.