Post Thanks / Like

Default Check for grammar mistakes.

I need some help, sometimes I get confuse when I try to use past or present in my sentences. It's this right?

The blood plasma leaks out, when it goes between cells it changes to tissue fluid. Lymphatic vessels pick up excess of tissue fluid (Lymph) and returns it to the blood. As Lymph is transported toward the heart, it is filtered through lymph Nodes. The right Lymphatic duct drains the lymph from the right arm and the right side of the head and thorax. The larger thoracic duct receives the lymph from the rest of the body.

Thanks...

Raymott is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Check for grammar mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Irasema View Post
    I need some help, sometimes I get confused when I try to use past or present in my sentences. It's this right?

The blood plasma leaks out, and when it goes between cells it changes to tissue fluid.
    You can't join two sentences with a comma.
    Lymphatic vessels pick up excess of tissue fluid (lymph) and return s it to the blood. As lymph is transported toward the heart, it is filtered through lymph nodes. The right lymphatic duct drains the lymph from the right arm and the right side of the head and thorax. The larger thoracic duct receives the lymph from the rest of the body.
    Thanks...
    Your use of tenses is correct.
    R.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Check for grammar mistakes.

Thanks for your help.