• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Oman
      • Current Location:
      • Oman
    Post Thanks / Like

Post PLEASE CHECK MY ESSAY

It is true that one can s find opportunity even in trouble. I believe in that because once, my mother promised me, to give me money to buy the edition of my favorite computer game. Only if I stopped watching television and playing computer for one month.
    Therefore I agreed, even though I felt that one month is overmuch. I started to prevent myself from watching television and thinking about my laptop. Hence I decided to do other things, like writing stories, reading books and studying.
    Two week passed and my marks became better and it improved every day. I also forgot about the game that I was waiting for. At the last day of that month, I was a whole new person my personality changed and my marks as well. At the next day my mother admired me for the results that I had and she also gave me the money.
    As a result I realized that nothing can worth knowledge I bought book instead of the game. I also learned that good things can come out even in trouble.
    SO PLEASE CHECK MY ESSAY

pyoung is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PLEASE CHECK MY ESSAY

Dear ss:

Quote Originally Posted by ss.226 View Post
    It is true that one can s find opportunity even in trouble. I believe in that because once, my mother promised me, to give me money to buy the (newest?) edition of my favorite computer game. Only if I would stop watching television and playing computer for one month.
    Therefore I agreed, even though I felt that one month was too long. I started to prevented myself from [or, you could say, 'I forced myself to stop watching...'] watching television and thinking about my laptop. Because of the extra time I had, I decided to do other things, like writing stories, reading books and studying.
    Two week passed and my marks became better. They improved every day. I also forgot about the game that I was waiting for. On the last day of that month, I was a whole new person! My personality had changed and my marks as well. The next day my mother admired me for these changes, and she also gave me the money.
    As a result, I realized that nothing can worth (more than?) knowledge, so I bought a book instead of the game. I had learned that good things can come out even from trouble.
    SO PLEASE CHECK MY ESSAY
    I hope this is helpful,

Petra