Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views. Which view do you agree with? Explain why.
---o0o---

Recently, a number of colleges and universities appearing wide spread, brings people many more chances to fulfill their studying and achieve success. However, some people believe that a college or university education is only appropriate to good students, while others think this should be available to all students. Each of these people has their own opinion that we need to take to consideration. From my point of view, the latter is more persuasive.

On the one hand, many people think that only good students should approach tertiary education. Indeed, tertiary study is a highly leveled education that requires much effort and attempt from students. College and university education includes a wide range of activities, from high academic knowledge with complicated terms to a variety of extra-curricular activities. Moreover, higher education requires a big amount of money and time invested. For those who are not interested in college or university study or are not qualified to study complicated matters, this will be a waste of time and money. Besides, if a person is not good at studying academic knowledge, it does not mean that he or she is not talented. Perhaps he or she can soon reveal their inherent gift if they choose other options beside higher study.

On the other hand, it is better for everyone to approach higher education; this is also what I agree with. Firstly, everybody should have the right to be treated equally to others. If others can go to university, why canít we? Transparently, the right to be well educated should be offered to all men.
Secondly, if a student is not so intelligent, however, he has his ambition and has determination to make his dreams come true; it is highly recommended that he should be able to approach higher study. In addition, although tertiary study requires much effort, money and time, I strongly believe that it is worth it. Besides, studying here is not only studying academic knowledge but also accumulating valuable experiences needed for future career.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that every student should have their chances to study in colleges or universities. Time, money and effort spent on higher study are a wise investment for a bright future. Hopefully, those students will make significant contributions to the nation and the humankind.