Post Thanks / Like

Default please correct my answer and grammatical erro

Please describe your technical/PC support experience.

I have done a lot of technical support for customers, troubleshooting personal computers for problems related to hardware and software. For example, the computer user can’t power up. First I have to ensure the cable of power is plug in the desktop station. If the first one is not the case then it’s must be the power supply in the case. Sometime the user wanted to uninstall the program but not success and got the message “This program is being used by another program”. This problem occurred because they need to terminate all programs running background that is being used by this program.

thanks

Mister Micawber is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please correct my answer and grammatical erro

I have done extensive technical support for customers, troubleshooting personal computers for problems related to hardware and software. For example, if the computer user cannot power up, I first ensure that the power supply is connected to the desktop station. As another example, if the user tries to uninstall a program but receives the message 'This program is being used by another program', then they need to terminate all programs running in the background.'

I have revised your paragraph, Terry, but I do not think it adequately satisfies what the question is asking of you. 'Please describe your technical/PC support experience' is asking for the length of time and breadth of your experience. State how long you have been servicing PCs -- what kinds of hardware and software are you familiar with, and for what kinds of customers? For example: Can you rebuild systems? Are you familiar with Apple software? Linux? This is the kind of information that is being asked of you.

Post Thanks / Like

Please describe your technical/PC support experience

I have been computer technician for almost 3 years. I am very familiar with Microsoft product including MS Word, MS Access and MS Excel. Also, I rebuilt the home system and set up home network. I did lots of troubleshooting for computer users related to hardward and software. If something that I do not know then I will do a research on the internet.

thanks again.

Mister Micawber is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

That's better, Terry.

I have been a computer technician for almost three years. I am especially familiar with Microsoft products, including MS Word, MS Access and MS Excel. Also, I have rebuilt a home system and set up a home network. I have done extensive troubleshooting, related to both hardware and software, for computer users . Anything that I do not know I research on the internet.