amjedkhan Guest

Default Please pointout lapses give improvemen suggestions and comment

NOTE\befor reding this essay about ILLETERACY please keep in mind the EDUCATION situation of PAKISTAN and please ignor the errore of spelling .iwill be very thankfull for advices from any one.and please remember this is the first part of my essay.your sincere amjed khan my yahoo id EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead
    EDUCATION IS THE CORNERSTONE OF BROAD-BASED ECONOMIC GROWTH AND POVERTY REDUCTION.NO NATION CAN TAKE ADVANTEGE OF TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNETIES IN THE TECHNOLOGY- DRIEVEN AND RAPIDLY INTEGRATING ECONOMY WITHOUT TAKING MAJOR ADVANCES IN EDUCATION. EDUCATION OFFERS AN ESCAPE FROM POVERTY BY EMPOWERING PEOPLE AND ENHANCING OPPORTUNETIES FOR GREATER PARTICIPATION IN THE LABOUR MARKET.EDUCATION IS THE ONLY IMPORTANT FACTOR WICH DISTINGUISHES THE POOR FROM NON-POOR.THERE IS A CLOSE LINKAGE BETWEEN LITERACY AND POVERTY.SOUTH ASIA AND SOUTHE EAST ASIA WERE AT THE SAME LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT IN 1960 BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS THE LITERACY RATE .IN S.A LITERACY RATE RANGED BETWEEN 10-15% WHILE IN SOUTHEASTASIA IT WAS AROUND 70%.SOUTH EAST ASIAN COUNTIES ACHEIVED THE FORMIDABLE TASK OF EDUCATING MOST OF THEIR PEOPLE.NOW THESE COUNTRIES ARE WELL-BEYOND THE COMPARABLE RANGE OF SOUTHASIA.THE ONSLAUGTH OF RAPID ECONOMIC PROGRESS OF SOUTHEASTASIAN COUNTRIES WAS BASED ON EDUCATED HUMAN CAPITAL ENDOWMENT.
    BUT EDUCATION IS INEQUITABLY DISTRIBUTED AMONG INCOME GROUPS AND REGION OF THE COUNTRY. TARGET OF MINIMUM ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT FOR EDUCATION HAS NOT YET BEENACHEIVED.THERE IS SHORTAGE OF TRAINED AND WELL QUALFIED TEACHERS SPECIALLY FEMALE.EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS LACK PROPER PHYSICAL FACILITIES.TEACHERS LACK MOTIVATION,DEDICATION AND INTREST IN THEIR PROFESSION.CERUCELLA ARE MOSTLY NON RELEVANT TO THE PRESENT DAY REQUIREMENT.
    FOR THE CORRECT ANALYSIS OF THE ILLETERACY IN THE COUNTRY WE HAVE TO EXAMINE THE WHOLE EDUCATION SYSTEM AND ITS MANAGEMENT.THERE ARE THREE MAJOR COGS IN THE MACHINARY OF EDUCATION THAT IS ,THE TEACHER ,THE TAUGHT AND THE SYLLABUS .ITS SMOOTH RUNING AND PRODUCTION DEPEND ON PROPER MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL.GOVERNMENT PLAY A VITAL ROLE IN THIS RESPECT.HOW FOR THE GOVENMENT IS SERIOUS,HONEST,VIGILANT AND PRACTICAL SHALL DETERMINE THE QUALITY AND STANDARD OF EDUCATION.
    THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PRATICALLY INVOLVREDAND CONCERNED WITH THEIR IMPLEMENTATION CAN ONLY ANALYSE AND DIAGONISE THE PRESENT SITUATION AND POINT OUT LAPSES RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DETERORATING STANDARD OF EDUCATION .
    ONE OF THE TRAGEDY OF OUR NATIONAL LIFE IS THAT MORE ATTENTIO IS PIAD TO PAPERWORK AND PLANING THEN TO IMPLEMENTATION AND PRACTICABILITY.THIS IS MORE SO IN CASE OF EDUCATTION PERHAPS.THE EXPERTS ,THE PLANNERS AND BUREAUCRATES WHO PREPARE PROGRAMME AND POLICIES FOR EDUCATION SIMPLY SEE THE SCENE FROM OUT SIDE.THE RESULT IS NATIONL LOSS,FAILURE AND DISSAPPOINTMENT
    Last edited by amjedkhan; 14-Mar-2005 at 12:32.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please pointout lapses give improvemen suggestions and comment

Please do not use upper case- it's impossible to read, so no one will.

amjedkhan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tdol
    Please do not use upper case- it's impossible to read, so no one will.
    thnak u very much quoting ur remarks upon my essay.yssay advise me not to use upper hand.iwi;ll.but can,t u tell me abot the quality,sentence structure,grammatical use and verbal,noun use.tell me, except the use of UPPER HAND,that what grade i will get for this essay in ur opinion.i will wait for ur answer.
    ok good buy

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't read in upper case. Upper case is hard to read, so I haven't read it. If you repost in lower case, people will read it.