Hi allemaal, ik heb een motivatie brief geschreven voor een stage plek in canada bij een tour operator en ik ben benieuwd wat jullie vinden.
Dankjeee!
x

Dear Mr ...,

My name is ., .. years old and I am a second-year student of Higher Tourism and Recreation Management at the University of .... situated in The Netherlands. As part of the degree requirements, I must complete a 6-months internship in my third year at a tour operator. With this in mind, I find ..company.. a great opportunity to gain experience in the tourism sector.

The reason I have chosen to do my internship abroad is because I would like to broaden my horizon and I want to discover the foreign business culture. Of all foreign countries, Canada is my first choice because of it's great culture and beautiful nature.
I am especially attracted by your company because of its passion for the Canadian nature and the will to let other people experience the nature the way you do. Also the high quality of the tours and services make ..company.. a very unique business to me.
If possible, I would like to qualify in the marketing, procurement or sales department. I want to gain as much knowledge possible from different departments to get an idea in which department I want to work in a future career.

No education is complete without experience. And armed with a solid fundamental knowledge on the tourism field that ..university.. provided me I feel I have the necessary qualities for an internship at ..company..
I am certain that I can make a meaningful contribution because of my training so far and enthusiasm for ..company....

Please find enclosed my curriculum vitae which will give you more complete details of my career to date.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am confident my qualifications will be of interest to you, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Andrea ...