• Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile a wonderful friend

Describe a pet which you have kept.
    Stillward is a dog which I have been keeping for the past two years. It was by sheer accident when Stillward came into my hand. When I was going for a walk in the evening, I saw a poor dog in front of a food store. He looked like to be very hungry so I bought him a hamburger in the store and kept looking at the dog till he finished eating. He was of medium height, grey in color with dark spots near his belly, bushy and glistening eyes. Surprisingly, when I was going to return home, he followed my foot. I was bound to ask the people around this area to give him back to his owner. But they said that his former matter died five days before. Since then, the dog had strolled along the stress with sad eyes. As I liked having a pet and had no choice, I asked my mother if I could raise Stillward; though reluctant, my mother agreed. That was how Stillward became a member of our family.

Stillward was named after a bravery hero in my favorite cartoon film. I did hope he to be a strong and bravery dog and he is really helpful, at least for me.

In the early morning, Stiward and I go jogging. Then I give him some biscuits and milk for the breakfast. In the afternoon, we play in the meadow. He is very clever. I throw a stick and he runs fast to catch it. We always have a good time. In the evening, we watch TV together. He likes watching commercials and so do I.

Stillward is a wonderful friend. He is reliable and loyal.

Please help me to correct the mistakes. Thanks.

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: a wonderful friend

Quote Originally Posted by san2612 View Post
    Describe a pet which you have kept.

Stillward is a dog which I have been keeping for the past two years. It was by sheer accident that/when Stillward came into my hand. One day when I was going for a walk in the evening, I saw a poor dog in front of a food store. He looked (like) to be very hungry, so I bought him a hamburger (in) from the store and kept looking at the dog till he finished eating. He was of medium height, grey in color with bushy and glistening eyes and having dark spots near his belly. Surprisingly, when I was going/about to return home, he followed my foot. I felt inclined to let him go back to his owner and requested (was bound to ask) the people around this area for help (to give). But they said that his former master (matter) died five days before. Since then, the dog has been (had strolled) strolling along the streets with sad/tearful eyes. As I liked having a pet and had no other choice, I asked my mother if I could raise Stillward, and though reluctant, my mother agreed. That was how Stillward became a member of our family.

Stillward was named after a/the brave (ry) hero in my favorite cartoon film. I do (did) hope that he is (to be) a strong and brave (ry) dog and (he is) really helpful, at least to (for) me.

In the early morning, Stiward and I go jogging. Then I give him some biscuits and milk as (for the) breakfast. In the afternoon, we play in the meadow. He is very clever. If I throw a stick, (and) he runs fast to catch it. We always have a good time. In the evening, we watch TV together. He likes watching commercials and so do I.

Stillward is a wonderful friend. He is reliable and loyal.

Please help me to correct the mistakes. Thanks.
    Delete words in brackets and use alternate suggestions if sound good to you.

Trance Freak is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Tunisia
      • Current Location:
      • Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: a wonderful friend