Zanyte is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Motivation letter

Can someone please help me and correct my mistakes? :)I don't know if the content and language is ok...
    Thanks a lot! :)))

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am applying for entrance to Sport Development program at the XXX for the 2010 September. I would like to become an expert in Sport Management, development and coaching. I think that this is a very interesting and important profession nowadays.
    In spring 2010 I will graduate XXX and I will get undergraduate education. I have studied English for 9 years and my current English curriculum mark is 7 (which should be equivalent to GCSE B level), my current Sport curriculum is 9. Last year I made research work in Psychology & Sociology about advertisement, its evolution and psychology linking with factors of customers' attention, which was evaluated with mark 10 and sent to next competition. Last year I also completed geography curriculum with final mark 7.
    Sport and Math are my favorite subjects, which I study with pleasure interest. I like to know about the latest sport and health news to learn about sport in society. Some of my best qualities are purposefulness, persistence and I am hard working. I am social, friendly, with good communication skills.
    Besides studies my hobby is basketball. I am practicing this game for 10 years and I have gained various accomplishments in international and national tournaments with my team. I have been a team captain. Now I am playing in my school team and in basketball club XXX . This game taught me how to work in a team and be more responsible. I've also heard that your university has a good basketball team, which I would like to play and offer their support.
    For me sport is not just a games or physical activities, it is a lifestyle. Studies of Sport Development in your University will help me to achieve high professional level, which I am willing to have, and hopefully will give me the opportunities for getting a good job after graduating and relate to my life in sports, because it is my dream. I enclose the motivation letter and two recommendations for my studies.
    Thank you very much for your attention and for your consideration of my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Yours faithfully,
    XXX

greenisgood is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Moldavian
      • Home Country:
      • Maldives
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Motivation letter

Quote Originally Posted by Zanyte View Post
    Can someone please help me and correct my mistakes? :)I don't know if the content and language is ok...
    Thanks a lot! :)))

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am applying for entrance to Sport Development program at the XXX for the 2010 September. I would like to become an expert in Sport Management, development and coaching. I think that find this is afield very interesting and consider it an important profession nowadays in today's world.

In spring 2010 I will graduate from XXX and I will get with an undergraduate education degree. I have studied English for 9 years and my current English curriculum mark is 7 (which should be equivalent to that of GCSE B level), and my current Sport curriculum is 9. Last year I made did/conducted research work in Psychology & Sociology about related to the evolution of advertisement, its evolution and psychology linking with factors of and its psychological impact on customers' attention. , which was evaluated with This research received an evaluation of mark 10 and was sent to next round of competition. Last year I also completed geography curriculum with final mark of 7.
    Sport and Math are my favorite subjects, which that I study with pleasure great interest. I like to know about stay up to date with the latest sport and health news to learn about sport in the society. Some of my best qualities are purposefulness, persistence and I lead a purposeful life and consider myself am hard working and persistent in achieving my goals. I am social, friendly, and with have good communication skills.

Besides studies, my biggest hobby is basketball. I am have been practicing this game basketball for last 10 years and I have gained various accomplishments in am proud to be part of the team that won various international and national tournaments with my team. I have been served as a team captain. Now I am playing in, and am a member of both my school team and in basketball club XXX . This game Basketball taught me how to work in a team and be more responsible. I've also heard that your university has a good basketball team, which and I would love to be a part of and contributelike to play and offer their support.
    For me sports is not just a about games or physical activities, it is a lifestyle. Studies of Sport Development in at your University will help me fulfill my dream of achieving a high professional level, pursuing a rewarding career, and build on my passion with sports. to achieve high professional level, which I am willing to have, and hopefully will give me the opportunities for getting a good job after graduating and relate to my life in sports, because it is my dream. I am enclosing enclose the motivation letter and two recommendations for my studies.
    Thank you very much for your attention and for your consideration of my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Yours faithfullysincerely,
    XXX
    Simple and short letter. Isn't it Sports and not Sport?
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by greenisgood; 11-Dec-2009 at 03:28.