Post Thanks / Like

Some people believe that owning an animal can reduce stress in our lives.

I do agree. Many researches around the world have shown that owning a pet reduces people’s stress level. Studies in the United States also show that petting your pet reduces blood pressure by 10 percent and also releases feel-good hormones such as serotoin - the same kind of affection chocolate does.

Broadly, owning a pet does not have disadvantages, however, people who can provide commitment, time and money should consider getting one otherwise it will become nothing but another source of stress. Frankly, dogs and cats gives people the unconditional love that any person can not give, moreover, dogs encourage people to do exercises - mostly walking and this gives opportunity to meet new people as they have already one simple thing in common - their pets. And there are cat contests that cat owners can join and socialize. It is obvious that a good social network is also good for stress management. Statistically, if children grow up in a home with pet, they have less risk of developing allergies or asthma, in fact, pets brings a certain amount of dirt and bacteria into home and that helps to build up a strong immune system in them. What is more, the therapeutic use of pets as companions has gained increasing attention in recent years for a wide variety of patients, for instance, people who has AIDS, cancer, mental illness etc. Those kind of people lives longer because they feel they need to survive to take care of their pets.

In conclusion, despite of advantages of owning pets, people should own one if only they can provide the life and treatment they deserve, otherwise, it will be additional source of stress.

(Hello,im a new member and i would love to get help to improve my writing english.thanks already)

sultanee is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Oman
      • Current Location:
      • Oman
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some people believe that owning an animal can reduce stress in our lives.

Frankly, dogs and cats gives people the unconditional love that any person can not give
    I don't think so

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some people believe that owning an animal can reduce stress in our lives.

the purpose that im sending my essays is to find out if ive done any grammar mistakes.everyone has their opinions whether u agree or not.im not here to discuss the issues.