• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Kurdish
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq
    Post Thanks / Like

Default plz correct my essay about the train( missing the train)

hello everybody that can help me our teacher in college asked as to write an essay about the train that we reached but the train was leaving.
    i will start with>>>>>
    I reached the station just as the train was leaving.i started waiting another train to go to cologne city.i opened my bag and I ate some hamburgers and started listening to music.after 30 minutes i looked to my hand watch it was 3 oclock and the next train didnt arrived yet.i looked to the plan to the next train and i found it will come in 4 oclock.i waited in the station till 4 oclock because there was no near market to the station. at 4 oclock i looked but there was no train i looked to the schedule and i saw that today was sunday."there wont be another one till tomorrow morning" said the porter.
    thanks for everybody that can help me with my wishes

greenisgood is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Moldavian
      • Home Country:
      • Maldives
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz correct my essay about the train( missing the train)

Quote Originally Posted by germany7amada View Post
    hello everybody that can help me our teacher in college asked as to write an essay about the train that we reached but the train was leaving.
    i will start with>>>>>
    I reached the station just as the train was leaving.i started waiting another train to go to cologne city.i opened my bag and I ate some hamburgers and started listening to music.after 30 minutes i looked to my hand watch it was 3 oclock and the next train didnt arrived yet.i looked to the plan to the next train and i found it will come in 4 oclock.i waited in the station till 4 oclock because there was no near market to the station. at 4 oclock i looked but there was no train i looked to the schedule and i saw that today was sunday."there wont be another one till tomorrow morning" said the porter.
    thanks for everybody that can help me with my wishes
    NOTE: I am not an expert. But here are my edits.

I reached the station just when the train was leaving. I had to wait for the next train going to Cologne city. I started to eat the hamburgers I was carrying in my bag while listening to music. After 30 minutes I looked at my wrist watch and it was 3 PM, and the next train had not arrived yet. I looked up the train schedule for the next train, and found it would not arrive until 4 PM. I had to continue my wait sitting at the station as there was no market near by to visit. Then, it was 4 PM, and the train still had not yet arrived. I looked at the train schedule again, and realized that today is a Sunday. "There won't be another one till tomorrow morning" said the porter.

germany7amada is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Kurdish
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz correct my essay about the train( missing the train)

thx alot you are real good friend