• Post Thanks / Like

Please help me make this letter more impressive and persuasive, I need help urgently.

Note:I am not a teacher therefore joined your website to improve my english. Kindly help me with this letter as I have to send it as early as possible. I will be anxiously waiting for the reply. My application of query is as follow:

To
    The Dean
    xxxx
    Islamabad.

Sir,
    I am doing post graduate training i.e.MS ENT, through the university from xxx. As part of the training program, I had to submit my synopsis by the end of the 1st year of training and I did accordingly. I submitted my synopsis in xxxx campus of xxx.
    However, since then there had been no response from the university. I had been waiting for the response for last eight months. Due to this delay for some unknown reason, I have not been able to commence my dissertation.
    Sir, kindly investigate the matter, so that I can continue my research work effectively. I will be grateful to you.

Your sincerely,
    xxxxxx
    Post graduate Trainee
    MS ENT.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please help me make this letter more impressive and persuasive, I need help urgen

(Not a teacher)

Quote Originally Posted by amber farhan View Post
    Note:I am not a teacher therefore joined your website to improve my english. Kindly help me with this letter as I have to send it as early as possible. I will be anxiously waiting for the reply. My application of query is as follow:

To
    The Dean
    xxxx
    Islamabad.

Sir,
    I am doing post graduate training i.e.MS ENT, through the university of xxx (Perhaps use the university's actual name, and it should be capitalised - University of Place, Place University). As part of the training program, I had to submit my synopsis by the end of the 1st year of training and I did so accordingly. I submitted my synopsis in (if the part you have anonymised here is a place, then change 'in' to 'to') xxxx campus of xxx.
    However, since then, there has been no response from the university. I have been waiting for the response for the last eight months. Due to this delay, the reason for which I do not know, I have not been able to commence my dissertation.
    Sir, kindly investigate the matter, so that I can continue my research work effectively. I will be grateful to you.

Yours sincerely,
    xxxxxx
    Post graduate Trainee
    MS ENT.
    I think that is all. Others may notice other things.