Please check my essay if possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skynet0512

Member Type
Student or Learner
In fact, I just need to have some sentences checked. Hence, if possible, find mistakes in those below sentences:

Topic : environment protection

It is my conviction that citizens should share the burden of environment with their administration instead of merely shifting the responsibility for them. It appears that citizens are in most parts accountable for environmental issues because an annual large amount of garbage , according to scientific surveys, derives from households, not only from big factories. Hence, some simple manners such as putting the rubbish into bins or classifying them into categories in the light of their chemical features, which are biodegradable and non-biodegradable elements, will lessen the pressure on cleaners who have to collect massive amount of waste everyday. By this way, each individual is totally able to contribute to reduce environmental devastation

Is that OK ? :-|

Last edited:

greenisgood

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Moldavian
Home Country
Maldives
Current Location
United States
In fact, I just need to have some sentences checked. Hence, if possible, find mistakes in those below sentences:

Topic : environment protection

It is my conviction that citizens should share the burden of environment with their administration instead of merely shifting the responsibility for them. It appears that citizens are in most parts accountable for environmental issues because an annual large amount of garbage , according to scientific surveys, derives from households, not only from big factories. Hence, some simple manners such as putting the rubbish into bins or classifying them into categories in the light of their chemical features, which are biodegradable and non-biodegradable elements, will lessen the pressure on cleaners who have to collect massive amount of waste everyday. By this way, each individual is totally able to contribute to reduce environmental devastation

Is that OK ? :-|

I believe "individual citizens" should share the burden of environmental protection instead of simply attributing the entire responsibility to the administration. According to scientific survey results, the majority of the waste generated annually comes from individual citizens and not big factories. People can begin sharing the environmental responsibilities by cultivating eco-friendly personal habits. Such habits include using garbage bins, avoiding littering in public places, and sorting waste by biodegradable or recycle bins. The degree to which citizens adopt these eco-friendly practices determines the effectiveness with which administration performs overall waste management. The more people cooperate towards forming a greener society, the easier it would be for all of us to protect and conserve our environment.

Thus, individual citizen behavior significantly impacts the overall environmental protection efforts.

Notes:
1. Note the highlights in bold.
2. Avoid long sentences. If are having to use more than one comma, you may need to break it into two sentences.

Last edited:

skynet0512

Member Type
Student or Learner
I see that

shift the responsibility for smb --> more common than attribute the responsibility:roll:

and

According to scientific survey results -> seems not right ( no similar result from google :D)

Thanks anyway :p
anyone can help me, plz

greenisgood

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Moldavian
Home Country
Maldives
Current Location
United States
I see that

shift the responsibility for smb --> more common than attribute the responsibility:roll:

and

According to scientific survey results -> seems not right ( no similar result from google :D)

Thanks anyway :p
anyone can help me, plz

Check out

"scientific survey results" - Google Search

If you don't want to sound boring using what others use, try these variations:

The results of a scientific survey suggest ....
Results based on a scientific survey show that ...
A scientific survey concluded that ...

Similarly, refer "ascribe responsibility" - Google Search

Other interesting variations you can try:

attribute responsibility
assign responsibility
impute .... to administration

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.