• Thread starter Jin5
  • Start date
  • Views : 2,155
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jin5

Dear Teacher,
could you please check my application letter and give some feedback about it?

Jin

21 Kondi Road
Southampton
DD6 7BB
Phone: 08715 172760
Mobile: 07812345678
e-mail: gguhyi2009@gmail.com

5 January 2009

NNT composites
56 Tyne Road
London
JJ6 4VV

Attention: Mr Mclaren

Subject: application EASA approved avionics (B2) aircraft maintenance
technician and aeronautical engineer

Dear Mr Mclaren,
Recently I received my bachelor degree in aeronautical engineering, and I am writing to explore the possibilities of obtaining a graduate job with your company.

During my study I completed several internships in different companies. Through this experience, I learned a lot in the field of aircraft maintenance. My internship at KLM (Royal Dutch airlines) and Stella Aviation helped me to understand complicated processes within the aircraft maintenance, both line and base maintenance. Currently I am looking for a graduate job in the aviation industry. I am interested in both technical and operational aspects, as long as this position is in line with my educational background. Career possibilities are very important for me, because I am eager to learn and I am always open to knowledge and innovation.

Customer relations and international contacts are very interesting for me, this because of my social skills and openness to other cultures. Together with my knowledge and expertise I am sure I am valuable to NNT composites.

I would welcome the chance to provide you with additional information to supplement what appears in my enclosed resume. I am available for a personal interview at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Jin

kfredson

Member Type
Academic
Dear Teacher,
could you please check my application letter and give some feedback about it?

Jin

21 Kondi Road
Southampton
DD6 7BB
Phone: 08715 172760
Mobile: 07812345678
e-mail: gguhyi2009@gmail.com

5 January 2009

NNT composites
56 Tyne Road
London
JJ6 4VV

Attention: Mr Mclaren

Subject: application EASA approved avionics (B2) aircraft maintenance
technician and aeronautical engineer

Dear Mr Mclaren,
Recently I received my bachelor degree in aeronautical engineering, and I am writing to explore the possibilities of obtaining a graduate job with your company.

During my study I completed several internships in different companies. Through this experience, I learned a great deal about the field of aircraft maintenance. My internship at KLM (Royal Dutch airlines) and Stella Aviation helped me to understand complicated processes within the realm of aircraft maintenance, both line and base maintenance. Currently I am looking for a graduate job in the aviation industry. I am interested in both technical and operational aspects, as long as this position is in line with my educational background. Career possibilities are very important for me, because I am eager to learn and I am always open to new knowledge and innovation.

Customer relations and international contacts are very interesting for me, due to my social skills and openness to other cultures. Together with my knowledge and expertise I am sure I am valuable to NNT composites.

I would welcome the chance to provide you with additional information to supplement what appears in my enclosed resume. I am available for a personal interview at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Jin

This is a fine letter. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.