Hello, I recently started college after a 7 years since high school. I'm alittle rusty in English rules. I have a Techinal Writing course with two thesis paragraphs due Thursday 1-14-10. I will be writing two research papers on these thesis. I know my grammar is correct, but I'm unsure on the puncation. Anyone that help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Also there were a few rules I need to follow, the paragraph must be only four sentences. I need my target audience in the Thesis sentence (my first sentence).

First Thesis paragraph:

Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (KCS) is a condition canine owners are generally unaware of. Causes of KCS cannot be narrowed down to just one specific factor, but rather numerous factors. A Veterinarian will perform a thorough ocular examination to determine if KCS is present. Treatments are effective only with the commitment of the canine owner.

Second Thesis paragraph:

Most canine owners are unaware of the condition Mast Cell Tumor (MCT). There is no specific cause; rather certain factors increase the chance of developing MCT. Diagnosis performed by a veterinarian range from a blood test; to a pathologist performing a biopsy. Treatment generally involves radiation treatment; followed with removal, hopefully eliminating MCT.