So your going to a new school and don't know what to do? Then worry no more in this extinsive guide I'll be teaching you how to survive in the new school and to your new life change.
First thing you have to do is make sure you know where to go, getting lost at the first day of school well cause you to be late and that well put a bad imperssion on your teacher and class mates and thats one of the worst things you can do. So if needed walk the route once or twice before to make sure you got the path memorised.
Second of all dont be shy and timid, don't wait for the people around you to talk to you. You have to take the intitive and stand on your own two feet and talk to those aroundyou to make sure you can make as much friends as possible to help you in the school year.
Thirdly make sure to not cause any trouble at the begging of the year, If you harm anyone or misbehave in some classes you could hurt someone’s feelings and that well cause people to go away from you and that would cause your future friends to be your future nemsis.
To sum up make sure you know where your going and not get lost, take the lead on finding friends instead of waiting and make sure not to cause trouble. Don’t let a life of social awkardness and a school year without friends happen to you.
I was wondering if someone could help me in the puncation and grammar on this piece.
And other general stuff if you dont mind.