Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am learning English. I am unable to use phrases. For example if I want to go out I simply say "I am leaving now" rather saying" I am stepping out". So to increase my knowledge I googled for phrases and all site have so many phrases that i can't read all and use them all.

So any recommendation for using phrases in daily to daily life and should be for beginner like me.

Thanks & Regards
Gauri

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am learning English. I am unable to use phrases. For example if I want to go out I simply say "I am leaving now" rather saying" I am stepping out". So to increase my knowledge I googled for phrases and all site have so many phrases that i can't read all and use them all.

So any recommendation for using phrases in daily to daily life and should be for beginner like me.

Thanks & Regards
Gauri

There is no substitute for hard work and dedication to achieve your goal..it's a universal law, isn't it?

Anyways let us come to a point..if you will Google it will pop up lots many websites to come extend some sites you will find useful just go through it whatever catches your interest. But at the end of the day only reading, reading and reading will help you to improve your English dramatically...and after a certain period of time you yourself will notice it. I can jot down lots of website; chances are there you could have come across them. But you should take a path that will definitely lead you to the success, although a long and at times you have to motivate yourself. But success is guaranteed. So there is three golden rules: reading, reading and reading

gauri_agr

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
thanks alot. I also believe in hard work only. I will put my extra efforts.

Thanks
Gauri

Status
Not open for further replies.