edgaruk is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Help me pls with motivation letter...Thanks in advance

Hi all.

Can anyone help me review this letter?

Thanks for ur time

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree Program in xxxx starting in Autumn 2010. I believe my educational background would enable me to make a strong contribution at the University.

I just completed a degree in xxxx from the xxxx.. From 2003 to 2009 I worked in the xxxx for several projects related to Electronic, Networks, Wireless and Signals, however in the year 2005 I had the opportunity to do an internship in London which gave me experience of living abroad. I am very interested in this degree and I am confident that my strong academic background in engineering, combined with my work experience, will fulfill your requirements.

The reason for choosing this specific Master Programme comes from the fact that in the near future I would like to get to know more things regarding for example Communication Networks studies. I already got some ideas in my head, but unfortunately until now I did not have the right knowledge and the right tools for putting them in practice and that is why I know that this Master Programme would be an excellent starting point for me. Also if I will get selected for this programme I will have the opportunity to learn from the best and the fact that I will study in an international environment will give me the privilege to create new relationships with people from different cultures.
    A completion of this Master’s Degree will be an excellent springboard for my future; will provide me the knowledge and confidence to realize my dreams. Furthermore, the courses this program combines match perfectly my professional projects and academic expectations.
    Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.
    Yours Sincerely,

Thanks
    Last edited by edgaruk; 23-Jan-2010 at 20:55.