Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Our news channel show that they really mean business. That day one news reported an unsuccessful attempt of thieves to rob an ATM machine. The thieves barged into ATM, after threatening the guard at gun point. Once they were in, they began to break the machine, when it didn’t yield any success. They decided to burn the machine lock . The result as reporter said, it not only broke open the machine but also turned money in it into ashes. The thieves did not know where exactly the money is kept inside the machine. Now the reporter told his cameraman to pan the camera to the ATM machine, which had turned red and black after fire gutted it. And then reporter requested cameraman to zoom in to the black box inside the machine in which money in kept. That’s our business, sorry moral responsibility to inform the truth, so next time if anyone attempts to rob the ATM machine, he would not waste any of his valuable time to locate the money in the machine

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
I just couldn't get the size of the ATM. They barged into and Once they were in...
How big are your banknotes ?

sarat_106

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Oriya
Home Country
India
Current Location
India

Our news channel show that they really mean business. That day one news channel reported an unsuccessful attempt of thieves to rob an ATM machine. The thieves barged into an ATM counter, after threatening the guard at gun point. Once they were in, they began to break the machine open. When it didn’t yield under force (any success.) they decided to burn the machine lock . The result, as the reporter said, it not only broke the machine open but also turned/transformed the money in it into ashes. The thieves did not know where exactly the money is kept inside the machine. Now the reporter told his cameraman to pan the camera to the ATM machine, which had turned red and black after the fire gutted it. And then reporter requested the cameraman to zoom in to the black box inside the machine in which money is kept. That’s our business, sorry, moral responsibility to inform the truth, so next time (if) anyone attempting to rob an (the) ATM machine, (he) would not waste (any of) his valuable time to locate the money in the machine

You can try this version. Delete words in brackets.

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I just couldn't get the size of the ATM. They barged into and Once they were in...
How big are your banknotes ?

I can understand that you get confused. Dn't worry the currency notes in our country is of the same size as yours :-D..The only thing i forgot to write was ATM Counter, which sarat helped me to modify it

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Kindly check the following paragraph

Everyone knows about the 26/11 – all news channels telecasted it live on tv, revealing the police strategies, the commando movements and other crucial information. Is this your moral responsibility to show the truth at the cost of innocent lives? No one will deny that we could have saved more innocent lives. It didn’t come to the mind of Professional and vast experienced journalists like Rajdeep Sardesi, Barkka Dutt, and others. What is the real ‘moral responsibility’ to make sure your trp is greater than other news channels, isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.